Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills want a new stadium – and for taxpayers to foot the bill

You Dirty Rat

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Will the new stadium, impact Hammers' lot? 

🤷‍♀️  But, he’s been posting the early surveying

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Core Four said:

More proof that you can be an idiot and be in public office.  As if there isn't enough proof in existence.

Proof that you can be in public office and not be an idiot is much rarer.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:36 AM, Ann said:

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen this sentiment sooner. For years I've heard locals complain -- understandably so -- how so much of their taxes go downstate. Tables are turned, and I thought it would be funnier to watch.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen this sentiment sooner. For years I've heard locals complain -- understandably so -- how so much of their taxes go downstate. Tables are turned, and I thought it would be funnier to watch.

People like to pretend that the reason everything the government touches fails because there isn't enough money.

Mostly because they've been educated by the government.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

"To people that do not live in NY?"  :facepalm:

• Doh! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"To people that do not live in NY?"  :facepalm:

My only takeaway from that video is that the state of NY has at least 10 times as much money available to spend as they should.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 3

Alaska Darin
19 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

could be why the Pegula did not push for 100% public financing in buffalo

San Diego already voted down public funds for an NFL stadium

The Pegulas were never moving the BILLS - that whole argument is nonsense but it's basically a requirement for all these leaders to use as their crutch for spending public money to assist billionaires instead of regular people.

Sports Illustrated called it the best stadium deal for an owner is US sport's history.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Pegulas were never moving the BILLS - that whole argument is nonsense but it's basically a requirement for all these leaders to use as their crutch for spending public money to assist billionaires instead of regular people.

Sports Illustrated called it the best stadium deal for an owner is US sport's history.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

hey - they will use it 10 days out of the year, so it's worth it

so you've got that

and the Dalli Lama enlightenment thing

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

hey - they will use it 10 days out of the year, so it's worth it

so you've got that

and the Dalli Lama enlightenment thing

It's more like 20 but whatever.  I gave up on people holding politicians accountable for their actions.   The BILLS are something that brings me joy (even the shit years had good things - like FJ22) , so if they're going to waste money on something it may as well be that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

This is sadly the truth...except the Pegulas never going to move the Bills, I'm glad for that.

I'll bet the who San Diego thing from Hochul was just BS and completely made up.  Basically all 32 teams need to build new stadiums to honor King Goodell, or something like that.  I just don't follow why a new stadium is such a must...I really don't get it.  The Ralph would have been fine for years to come...they just put a couple hundred million dollars into improvements a few years back.

Alaska Darin
40 minutes ago, Core Four said:

This is sadly the truth...except the Pegulas never going to move the Bills, I'm glad for that.

I'll bet the who San Diego thing from Hochul was just BS and completely made up.  Basically all 32 teams need to build new stadiums to honor King Goodell, or something like that.  I just don't follow why a new stadium is such a must...I really don't get it.  The Ralph would have been fine for years to come...they just put a couple hundred million dollars into improvements a few years back.

I have zero doubt that the NFL has a complete playbook prepared, including data from numerous possible landing markets (San Antonio, Portland, San Diego, etc.) that they use as part of their extortion mechanism for taxpayer cash.

Goodell is just the mouthpiece for the billionaires.  They're the cabal behind all of it.

• Like 1