Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

On 10/13/2021 at 10:58 PM, Fansince88 said:

You raise some great points. My last conversation with my dad before he passed on Monday we discussed the vaccine mandates. He said he would never fold and take the vaccine on Dr. orders. He was told not to. He contracted covid and passed away because his heart was too damaged to handle it Per the Dr that treated him. All that said, my dad also said he would go to his grave a free man and that is just what he did. For that he has made me proud. He did not buckle under the pressure and that is where I am standing too. I will not comply!!

Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family. RIP.

13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No. Jeff Rense.

You don't go full goose bozo until you go rense.com.

Lol. As usual these quacks thow out insane conspiracy theories around drugs and vaccines while selling their own snake oil simultaneously. These are the pills that you can pop worry free!

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Viruses that were not spreading earlier are now coming back in full force which was predictable.  My son and quite a few friends of mine got high fevers and sick since going to daycare.

• Haha 1
  • Boo 1

39 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Viruses that were not spreading earlier are now coming back in full force which was predictable.  My son and quite a few friends of mine got high fevers and sick since going to daycare.

I talked about it this summer when my son went to camp.  Everyone there got super sick, but nobody tested positive for Covid.

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

I talked about it this summer when my son went to camp.  Everyone there got super sick, but nobody tested positive for Covid.

So what you're saying is that they caught a SUPER COLD?!?!

Edited by Koko
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The absolute worst long-term effect of COVID will be that it's instilled in everyone the belief that getting sick at all is an apocalyptic event.

I had a friend whose kids got sent home from daycare because their kids had runny noses.

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I had a friend whose kids got sent home from daycare because their kids had runny noses.

Hey, let's look at the differential diagnosis for COVID:

Dry cough.

Loss of sense of taste and smell.  

Have those, you might - probably - have COVID.  Don't have those, don't have COVID.  Have a runny nose, you don't have COVID, you're just a four year old.  :wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Hey, let's look at the differential diagnosis for COVID:

Dry cough.

Loss of sense of taste and smell.  

Have those, you might - probably - have COVID.  Don't have those, don't have COVID.  Have a runny nose, you don't have COVID, you're just a four year old.  :wallbash:

Last summer my wife gave birth to our first child.  On the day that she was in labor, she vomited (she vomited once a week for nine months).

They saw that as a Covid symptom and put us in a Covid isolated room.

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

Last summer my wife gave birth to our first child.  On the day that she was in labor, she vomited (she vomited once a week for nine months).

They saw that as a Covid symptom and put us in a Covid isolated room.

Reminds of an old joke.

The soon to be 1st time father is meeting the wife's Ob-Gyn for the pre "show time" visit and the doc asked him if he had any questions.  The man sheepishly said "only 1." 

"Well, that's why we're here.  What's the question?" 

"Umm," the man hemmed & hawed, "how soon after the blessed event can we, well, you know, have 'relations' again?"

The doctor told him "that depends."  

The man asked "depends on what, whether there was a C-section or something like that?"

"Oh, no," said the doctor chuckling.  "It depends on whether you have a private room."

Ba-dum-bum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

On 10/17/2021 at 12:13 PM, Meazza said:

the vaxxed should have great fear if the original covid-19 makes a re-appearance (or is re-released).

the jabs were not rolled out until the Delta had become prevalent and covid-19 had burned out.

Edited by Spartacus

Nouseforaname
16 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

the vaxxed should have great fear if the original covid-19 makes a re-appearance (or is re-released).

the jabs were not rolled out until the Delta had become prevalent and covid-19 had burned out.

Cool story bro.

24 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

So which is it Alpha or Delta?