Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

You don't even need the audio to realize how annoying leftists are.

Annoying. And wrong. There is no mandate to be vaccinated in order to fly, but this predictable paranoid leftist nutbag doesn't have time for your truths.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname
16 hours ago, Foxx said:

COVID-19: Quebec drops vaccination mandate for health-care workers

Quebec is backtracking on its enforced COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health-care workers, government officials announced Wednesday.

After pushing back its deadline multiple times, Health Minister Christian Dubé said the province will abandon the measure altogether, as the health-care network can’t afford to lose the thousands of non-vaccinated employees.

The loss of unvaccinated staff would have had a “devastating effect on the system,” according to the health ministry. ...

Hospitals are overloaded right now in Quebec so i'm not really sure how anyone thought this was a good idea.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, devnull said:

That's a a contradictory statement

Even though I specified remotely rational, I still wasn't particularly hopeful as I wrote it.  

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You don't even need the audio to realize how annoying leftists are.

Annoying. And wrong. There is no mandate to be vaccinated in order to fly, but this predictable paranoid leftist nutbag doesn't have time for your truths.

I was really impressed by both the flight attendant and the captain. Very professional in the face of her irrational nonsense. Far more patient with her than I would have been.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

OSHA?

If OSHA is mandating COVID vaccinations, what else can they now mandate for "occupational safety and health?"  

This OSHA proposed regulation is brought to you by the same morons who believe the line 'promote the general welfare' being in the Preamble to the Constitution gives them free reign to bankrupt the country on endless welfare entitlements.

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

OSHA?

If OSHA is mandating COVID vaccinations, what else can they now mandate for "occupational safety and health?"  

A maximum number of white people

8 hours ago, Meazza said:

Hospitals are overloaded right now in Quebec so i'm not really sure how anyone thought this was a good idea.

What is the cause of this overload? What are the majority of the people being admitted for?

Nouseforaname
50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What is the cause of this overload? What are the majority of the people being admitted for?

When I went it was a children’s hospital as my son had a very high fever and as new parents, we were obviously worried. Luckily he was fine.

From what I can tell, most of the kids had respiratory illnesses. Not that surprising this time of the year. 

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

Bad batch of maple syrup?

Salmonella at Tim Hortons?

Tainted poutine?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Meazza said:

When I went it was a children’s hospital as my son had a very high fever and as new parents, we were obviously worried. Luckily he was fine.

From what I can tell, most of the kids had respiratory illnesses. Not that surprising this time of the year. 

Don't you dare suggest it was Covid!

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/more-half-unvaccinated-americans-say-nothing-will-change-their-mind

The results of a poll reveal that more than half of unvaccinated Americans say “nothing” will change their mind about getting the jab.

Researchers in Boston, New York and Barcelona found that 53 per cent of participants who hadn’t been vaccinated won’t be convinced by anyone to take the shot.

As we previously reported, 90 per cent of Germans who haven’t taken the COVID-19 vaccine say they won’t get it, with only the remaining 10 per cent saying they will “probably” get it or remaining undecided.

You'd think that info on how the medical community fabricated a pandemic to force everyone to get jabbed would be a big deal.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/italian-institute-health-drastically-reduces-its-official-covid-death-toll-number

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.

Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

“Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.

Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.

As seen elsewhere...

Pfizer invents Ivermectin!

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/1456728028831096833

Pfizer CEO says COVID pill a 'game changer'

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla called Friday’s announcement that the company’s experimental antiviral pill for COVID-19 cut rates of hospitalization and death by nearly 90% in high-risk adults "a game-changer." ...

... He explained that those involved in the study were unvaccinated people over the age of 18 who were not only diagnosed with COVID, but also had comorbidities and were either heavy smokers or suffered from obesity or pneumonia, to name a few. He said currently a study is underway involving people who do not have comorbidities and some "are also vaccinated and have breakthrough cases."

Bourla made the statements on the same day Pfizer released preliminary results of its study of 775 adults. Patients who received the company’s drug along with another antiviral shortly after showing symptoms of COVID-19 had an 89% reduction in their combined rate of hospitalization or death after a month, compared to patients taking a placebo pill. Fewer than 1% of patients taking the pill needed to be hospitalized and no one in the study died. In the comparison group, 7% were hospitalized and seven people died. ...

... Pfizer said it will ask the Food and Drug Administration and international regulators to authorize its pill as soon as possible. Once Pfizer applies, which Bourla told Cavuto should happen before Thanksgiving, the FDA could make a decision as soon as a few weeks. Bourla said "a few million pills" were already manufactured and are ready to be rolled out once approved. ...

emphasis mine

So... I only have one question...

If this supposedly brand new miracle drug has, what they are portraying as, better survival statistics than the &#%$ing vaccines, WTF is going on here? I mean, this study included co-morbidities... and not a single person died.  But muh, mandates!

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

As seen elsewhere...

Pfizer invents Ivermectin!

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/1456728028831096833

Pfizer CEO says COVID pill a 'game changer'

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla called Friday’s announcement that the company’s experimental antiviral pill for COVID-19 cut rates of hospitalization and death by nearly 90% in high-risk adults "a game-changer." ...

... He explained that those involved in the study were unvaccinated people over the age of 18 who were not only diagnosed with COVID, but also had comorbidities and were either heavy smokers or suffered from obesity or pneumonia, to name a few. He said currently a study is underway involving people who do not have comorbidities and some "are also vaccinated and have breakthrough cases."

Bourla made the statements on the same day Pfizer released preliminary results of its study of 775 adults. Patients who received the company’s drug along with another antiviral shortly after showing symptoms of COVID-19 had an 89% reduction in their combined rate of hospitalization or death after a month, compared to patients taking a placebo pill. Fewer than 1% of patients taking the pill needed to be hospitalized and no one in the study died. In the comparison group, 7% were hospitalized and seven people died. ...

... Pfizer said it will ask the Food and Drug Administration and international regulators to authorize its pill as soon as possible. Once Pfizer applies, which Bourla told Cavuto should happen before Thanksgiving, the FDA could make a decision as soon as a few weeks. Bourla said "a few million pills" were already manufactured and are ready to be rolled out once approved. ...

emphasis mine

So... I only have one question...

If this supposedly brand new miracle drug has, what they are portraying as, better survival statistics than the &#%$ing vaccines, WTF is going on here? I mean, this study included co-morbidities... and not a single person died.  But muh, mandates!

Want to be really pissed off?  Remember the "Don't use Ivermectin, it's a veterinary medicine" stories?  PF-07321332 - what Pfizer's now trademarked as Paxlovid for COVID treatment - is a relatively new treatment for infectious peritonitis in cats.  

Really, the difference is nobody's taken Ivermectin studies seriously - what studies there are have been in third-world countries, underfunded, and not vetted by the FDA.  Whereas Pfizer, as a giant pharmaceutical concern, has deep pockets and instant credibility with the FDA and scientific community.  There's an inherent, unacknowledged bias in how the research is judged. 

The scientific community, as a whole, tends to be biased towards "arguments to authority," particularly when there's money at stake, and even often times when there's not (for example: Vera Rubin's research into dark matter.)

• Like 1