Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

TtownBillsFan
On 10/18/2021 at 1:26 PM, Spartacus said:

the vaxxed should have great fear if the original covid-19 makes a re-appearance (or is re-released).

the jabs were not rolled out until the Delta had become prevalent and covid-19 had burned out.

I got it back in Feb of 2020.  I've no fear.  I've been around people almost 24/7 that, I"m SURE are around it all the time.  I don't get the freaking "fear" of another Flu variant.  But, F-me, I'm the bad guy, I'm the crazy one, because I haven't 'locked down" like crazy people have.

TtownBillsFan
On 10/19/2021 at 10:58 PM, Jrb1979 said:

My step son is 13 and he got vaccinated. I think why it's so hard to understand the backlash that is happening is in Canada it never became political. Outside of a small pocket of people protesting, most people had no issue getting vaccinated. IMO due to so many people being vaccinated we aren't seeing the big spike in cases at school. We could avoid having to get kids vaccinated if more adults got vaccinated.

It's why I think the vaccine passports work. In Ontario as soon it was announced there was a big jump in vaccine appointments. In fact my sister got vaccinated cause she didn't want to miss out on seeing our local OHL team. 

It's because you people aren't free:  You're Sheeple, but carry on, I'm enjoying reading this thread.  But I had to suggest a reason for why the sheeple are vaccinated at the rate (did you say 85%) that you are, and no one has a problem with it.  I'm simply suggesting a reason:  You're SHEEPLE.

• Wow 1

TtownBillsFan
On 10/20/2021 at 10:31 AM, LB3 said:

In my personal experience, the bolded is not exactly true. The people who tried to go about their lives as normal before the vaccines, are still just going about their lives. I fall in this group.

The vocal majority who wouldn't go about their lives as normal before the vaccine, still do not want to go about their normal lives until everyone else is vaccinated. They do not like the vaccine being scrutinized and want to silence anyone who does.

On this very site, we have people who are both pro vaccine and pro scrutiny. The zealots on both sides are the real problem.

I've YET to see ANY that's "ANTI-VAX, SCTRUTINIZE YOU", so, no, you're half right, but also half wrong.  Those of us that want everyone else to stay the F out of our lives are NOT in your business.!!!

• Wow 1

TtownBillsFan
On 10/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

14CAADFA-D08E-45EF-9C56-F67316B90796.jpeg

Neither:  The unvaxxed aren't doing anything, except getting really pissed at the vaxxed that are trying to push their vaccine on us that don't want it!!!  Now, back to page 23 or so where I was reading!

TtownBillsFan
On 10/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, Jrb1979 said:

To add every plan so far that Ontario has put they have followed through with. I don't see how that changes now. 

I have to ask at this point, are you a Canadian foil/laughable/joke?  You MUST see how you look to freedom-loving Americans, right?  You're a JOKE.  It HAS to be on purpose:  even Robin on "How I Met Your Mother" wasn't THIS level of Canadian-ened!!!  It HAS to be on purpose.

• Wow 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
11 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Neither:  The unvaxxed aren't doing anything, except getting really pissed at the vaxxed that are trying to push their vaccine on us that don't want it!!!  Now, back to page 23 or so where I was reading!

You have completely missed the context of my post.

13 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

It's because you people aren't free:  You're Sheeple, but carry on, I'm enjoying reading this thread.  But I had to suggest a reason for why the sheeple are vaccinated at the rate (did you say 85%) that you are, and no one has a problem with it.  I'm simply suggesting a reason:  You're SHEEPLE.

Just to let you know come March the vaccine passport is being eliminated. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Just to let you know come March the vaccine passport is being eliminated. 

I'll believe that when I see it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

They already announced it and their is an election coming in June. 

So does it get put back in place in July?

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

They already announced it and their is an election coming in June. 

Yeah...my city just announced last Wednesday the mask mandate was lifted as of Friday, then Saturday announced it would be put back in place tomorrow.

Announcements are worthless.  They do whatever they want, because Think Of The Children/Support The Troops.

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

So does it get put back in place in July?

I doubt it. They never wanted to do it in the first place. The business community pushed for it as they didn't want to be locked down again. 

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah...my city just announced last Wednesday the mask mandate was lifted as of Friday, then Saturday announced it would be put back in place tomorrow.

Announcements are worthless.  They do whatever they want, because Think Of The Children/Support The Troops.

It's different in Canada. They have been good with following through with their announcements. In Ontario they have always done what they say they announce. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

I doubt it. They never wanted to do it in the first place. The business community pushed for it as they didn't want to be locked down again. 

It's different in Canada. They have been good with following through with their announcements. In Ontario they have always done what they say they announce. 

I have to agree with you on this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

10 hours ago, Meazza said:

I have to agree with you on this.

Do you really trust Canadian politicians?  Politicians should never be trusted, and Canadians

With your flapping head so full of lies

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Angry 1

Only two years too late.

Diet-related diseases pose a major risk for Covid-19. But the U.S. overlooks them.

Other countries have been galvanized to confront diet issues. The U.S. has had no such wakeup call.

The same week British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was admitted to intensive care for Covid-19, two studies came out identifying obesity as a significant risk factor for serious illness and death. It was April 2020, and doctors were scrambling to understand why coronavirus gave some people mild symptoms and left others so sick they were gasping for air.

After Johnson recovered, he became vocal about the role he believed his obesity had played in his brush with the virus: “When I went into ICU, when I was really ill ... I was way overweight,”

Edited by GG1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Do you really trust Canadian politicians?  Politicians should never be trusted, and Canadians

With your flapping head so full of lies

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I don't totally trust them but through Covid they have done a good job of not flip flopping on things. Unlike some politicians I know. 

There is no need to attack all Canadians. 

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't totally trust them but through Covid they have done a good job of not flip flopping on things. Unlike some politicians I know. 

You totally missed the South Park reference there buddy

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

We're in hostile territory.  They want ownership of Celine Dion and maple syrup.

• Haha 3