Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

2 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

First of all it's a vaccine not a JAB. That's a boxing term.

When I got vaccinated I was told to not talk to anyone who is unvaccinated til they get their vaccine and their dna altered.  

WTF, you got the DNA-altering vaccine? I was told to make due with the Bill Gates nanochip vaccine.

🤬

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

though I had to go to the Salem Statesman-Journal, from &#%$ing Oregon,

I didn't know you spoke Yiddish,

BTW, it's the Statesman urinal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Hey, even I got that sarcasm! 

Sarcasm aside it's stuff like that is why a lot of stuff is "censored" as a lot of people call it. The information is out there if you want to find it. It's already bad enough with the deep rabbit hole stuff, like talking about gene therapy, NWO, great reset. The more info you give those people the worse it gets. 

seems previous reports that everyone in Florida died from covid were incorrect

https://www.outkick.com/florida-reaches-lowest-covid-rate-per-capita-in-u-s-without-need-for-senseless-mandates/

Blue states have proudly led the nation in retaining COVID-19 mandates that have been outdated since the latter part of 2020. Meanwhile, Texas boasted the fastest economic recovery in the nation and Florida now leads the nation in lowest per capita COVID rates among all continental U.S. states. Only 12 citizens per 100,000 are getting the illness, per the New York Times‘ COVID data.

All made possible without the need for mandates.

OutKick’s Clay Travis tweeted out the revealing numbers, pointing out how COVID mandates put in place have overstayed their welcome as the media parades around their own natural immunity to data.

https://www.outkick.com/pfizer-apparently-now-sponsors-everything-on-mainstream-media/

Pfizer suddenly finds itself on more screens than Ryan Seacrest. The biopharmaceutical corporation — you may have heard of it — is one of three companies producing COVID-19 vaccines. And now the biopharma-giant appears to be spending big to promote the jab via, you guessed it, mainstream media.

A Kelly Bender tweet shows just how far Pfizer’s gone to work its way into the mainstream media. In her 55 second compilation, Pfizer is shown sponsoring 15 — yes, 15! — different shows or segments across mainstream television.

Per their investors site, Pfizer reported 2021 second quarter revenues of $19.0 billion, and an operational growth of 86%. The company has plenty of capital to sponsor anything and everything, as a way to promote not one, not two, but three vaccines, among other things.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Sarcasm aside it's stuff like that is why a lot of stuff is "censored" as a lot of people call it. The information is out there if you want to find it. It's already bad enough with the deep rabbit hole stuff, like talking about gene therapy, NWO, great reset. The more info you give those people the worse it gets. 

if people would just get the jab and believe govt is here to help- in 2 weeks we will flatten the curve and return to normal

9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

if people would just get the jab and believe govt is here to help- in 2 weeks we will flatten the curve and return to normal

I got the vaccine and my life is back to normal. I'm going out to eat, going to hockey games and living my life like I did before. 

20 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I got the vaccine and my life is back to normal. I'm going out to eat, going to hockey games and living my life like I did before. 

cool story

still wearing a mask to protect against the unwashed - I mean unvaxxed?

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

cool story

still wearing a mask to protect against the unwashed - I mean unvaxxed?

You mean the pure bloods. 🙄. I only wear mask were it's required. Being able to do things I enjoy doing is more important to me. 

If those who are so against the vaccine, why don't you protest outside Bills games since they don't allow you in?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

When I got vaccinated I was told to not talk to anyone who is unvaccinated til they get their vaccine and their dna altered.  

Even vaccine supporters call it "getting the jab."  Hear it all the time.

I &#%$ing hate it...but it's a common term now, and not disparaging.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
56 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

001_sNWO_04222002_0007--a15a7cead6fbb5b6

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Meazza said:

001_sNWO_04222002_0007--a15a7cead6fbb5b6

Good one. 

I will say this. Before Covid i rarely heard anyone going about NWO, great reset, or one group controlling the world. Since Covid started it feels like every other person has gone down that rabbit hole. 

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Even vaccine supporters call it "getting the jab."  Hear it all the time.

I &#%$ing hate it...but it's a common term now, and not disparaging.

It is extremely cringeworthy. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall watching the marketing team come up with "Get the jab!" and how proud they likely were of their hip way of making vaccines cool.

Edited by LB3

49 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

You mean the pure bloods. 🙄. I only wear mask were it's required. Being able to do things I enjoy doing is more important to me. 

If those who are so against the vaccine, why don't you protest outside Bills games since they don't allow you in?

I think more people are protesting the policies of corporations that are being implemented.

I truly think you have the wrong idea of the majority of this forum's members (those that participated before you arrived is what I mean). There are people here who are vaccinated, and there are people here who are not vaccinate against covid-19. Much of both groups have a healthy government skepticism. In general, most are against mandates, vaccinated or not. IOW, "you do you" is a common theme here (minus a member or two).

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think more people are protesting the policies of corporations that are being implemented.

I truly think you have the wrong idea of the majority of this forum's members (those that participated before you arrived is what I mean). There are people here who are vaccinated, and there are people here who are not vaccinate against covid-19. Much of both groups have a healthy government skepticism. In general, most are against mandates, vaccinated or not. IOW, "you do you" is a common theme here (minus a member or two).

Government skepticism has been going on for years. It's nothing new. IMO since Covid it's gotten worse. I have always been of the opinion you really can't control anything outside your own life. Discussion is fine but hoping to change things it's not likely to happen. 

5 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

“Jab” is not a pejorative term for vaccine. It is an informal way of saying vaccine. It is not a politically-loaded expression. I think “jab” is the common expression in the UK and it kind of caught on here. To me, it is completely neutral.

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

people do protest outside of Bills games. 
haven’t you seen them smashing tables?

• Haha 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/covid-authoritarians-are-cause-americas-problems-not-unvaccinated

It’s an odd dynamic – One would think that if the covid vaccines were a generally benevolent program that actually “followed the science” then there would be no need to pile drive the public with an endless barrage of vax propaganda.

After all, if science and morality are on the side of the covid cult then the rest would naturally take care of itself and the overwhelming majority of Americans would have already voluntarily taken the experimental mRNA cocktail without any threats required.

And, if some people still refused, then the science would dictate that it doesn’t matter, because if the vax actually works then those people present no threat whatsoever to the rest of society.

It is highly revealing that this is not the case, and the more resistance the establishment encounters on mandates the more aggressive they become and the more they lie about the facts and evidence.

Remember when Fauci and company said they only needed 70% of the population vaccinated to hit herd immunity? That concept was thrown down the memory hole and now they want 96% (really 100%) of the population vaccinated.

Lie after lie after lie. If the vaccines actually worked, there would be no need for so much deceit, and if their true intention was to “protect public health” then the establishment would be promoting treatment programs and natural immunity, not untested vaccines that continue to disappoint.

• FANtastic 1