Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

41 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Health and fitness to hold office has always been fair game.  Usually in the context of can ________ really be trusted with our nukes given ___________.

McCain....his trauma as a POW

Biden.....his obvious dementia

Hillary....shes a woman

Counter argument is that as Senator, Fetterman is not in the nuclear chain of command

His job is to push whatever button Schumer tells him to.  Which is what many have on the left have more or less admitted the last two weeks

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, devnull said:

Counter argument is that as Senator, Fetterman is not in the nuclear chain of command

His job is to push whatever button Schumer tells him to.  Which is what many have on the left have more or less admitted the last two weeks

Plus, my point was to once again point out the raving hypocrisy of the media.

12 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Health and fitness to hold office has always been fair game.  Usually in the context of can ________ really be trusted with our nukes given ___________.

McCain....his trauma as a POW

Biden.....his obvious dementia

Hillary....shes a woman

Shirley

NBC reports an update on the Pelosi break-in, adding facts about Pelosi answering the door, suggesting everything was okay, etc., and then immediately remove the story because, y'know, you shouldn't piss off the Pelosi family.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I mean...I'm figuring she's trying to make some sort of a point based on the fact that a huge swath of the electorate has never seen inflation like this - since 1982, the annual inflation rate has been above 5% once, in 1990, when oil prices spiked because of the invasion of Kuwait.  Anyone under the age of 40 has never faced inflation as an issue.  So...maybe that's her point? 

Still a stupid-ass point, since the current 9% inflation is a real thing, and anyone too ignorant to understand that prices are going up should be taught about inflation.

And she was born in 1968.  A year older than me.  I remember the late Carter administration, and hearing about inflation every day.  If she lived through that, and still thinks only economists talk about inflation, she is one of the dumbest &#%$ing spuds on the planet.

• Cheers 3

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I mean...I'm figuring she's trying to make some sort of a point based on the fact that a huge swath of the electorate has never seen inflation like this - since 1982, the annual inflation rate has been above 5% once, in 1990, when oil prices spiked because of the invasion of Kuwait.  Anyone under the age of 40 has never faced inflation as an issue.  So...maybe that's her point? 

Still a stupid-ass point, since the current 9% inflation is a real thing, and anyone too ignorant to understand that prices are going up should be taught about inflation.

And she was born in 1968.  A year older than me.  I remember the late Carter administration, and hearing about inflation every day.  If she lived through that, and still thinks only economists talk about inflation, she is one of the dumbest &#%$ing spuds on the planet.

It didn't exist until the republicans inserted into the English language...

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It didn't exist until the republicans inserted into the English language...

So she's confusing "inflation" with "covfefe?"

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So she's confusing "inflation" with "covfefe?"

Republicans pounce on negative campaign narratives like "inflation" and "covfefe".  Why can't they appreciate the

Asfutimaheafutafotascusme of the Biden administration

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Meh. The Biden regime lied to him and used him. He should've expected it. Won't help him win reelection, but  hopefully he has learned from the experience. 

Hopefully the voters of West Virginia have learned theirs

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Meh. The Biden regime lied to him and used him. He should've expected it. Won't help him win reelection, but  hopefully he has learned from the experience. 

Understood. However the chorus lining up against Uncle Joe is getting louder and louder and crossing the political spectrum.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

During an on-camera discussion conducted by progressive organization NowThis News and published online in late October, Biden told young activists that they “probably are aware, I just signed a law” on student debt forgiveness that is being challenged by Republicans. He added: “It’s passed. I got it passed by a vote or two, and it’s in effect.”

Biden’s claims are false.

He created his student debt forgiveness initiative through executive action, not through legislation, so he didn’t sign a law and didn’t get it passed by any margin. Since Republicans opposed to the initiative, including those challenging the initiative in court, have called it unlawful precisely because it wasn’t passed by Congress, the distinction between a law and an executive action is a highly pertinent fact here.

You know what, though?  I'm going to support Biden on this, and call CNN's fact-check bullshit, simply because CNN and the rest of the left have been calling Democratic executive actions like DACA, ACA abortion coverage, Ukrainian sanctions, the Climate Action Plan, "laws" since 2008.

I can completely forgive Biden's confusion on the matter: he's been told for the past 15 years that his actions as president are laws.

• O Rly 2

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know what, though?  I'm going to support Biden on this, and call CNN's fact-check bullshit, simply because CNN and the rest of the left have been calling Democratic executive actions like DACA, ACA abortion coverage, Ukrainian sanctions, the Climate Action Plan, "laws" since 2008.

I can completely forgive Biden's confusion on the matter: he's been told for the past 15 years that his actions as president are laws.

Your sarcasm aside, what's up with the defections from the narrative?

Just now, Foxx said:

Understood. However the chorus lining up against Uncle Joe is getting louder and louder and crossing the political spectrum.

Welp, the Ds are in a sticky spot. Gonna be interesting to see the next move they make.

• Cheers 2