Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Understood. However the chorus lining up against Uncle Joe is getting louder and louder and crossing the political spectrum.

What did I do? 

😁 🍻

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Your sarcasm aside, what's up with the defections from the narrative?

1) I'm not being entirely sarcastic.  Joe does what he's told, and he's been told for more than a decade that executive actions are "the law of the land."  It's natural he'd be confused.

2) I am, once again, pointing out the craven hypocrisy of the media, which has pushed the bullshit that executive action is "the law of the land" for years, and is now deciding to fact-check the claim.

3) They're obviously preparing to have Biden removed and Kamala promoted.  You know, "to save democracy."

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well...CNN aren't the last source I'd trust.  That'd be MSNBC.

CNN's second-to-last.

I flipped around the news networks last night and I was surprised at how mild they were compared to CNN.

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well...CNN aren't the last source I'd trust.  That'd be MSNBC.

CNN's second-to-last.

The penultimate source

Hmmm.

REPORT: Paul Pelosi Seen Opening Door for Police on Body Cam Video as Originally Reported. 

“So why would NBC News scrub an awkward story about the husband of a House Speaker representing an embattled majority in the weeks before a midterm election to determine control of the House?”

NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban claimed Wednesday that police body cam footage supports Almaguer’s initial story, “according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage.”

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/body-cam-video-paul-pelosi-attack/3076235/

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/11/17/report-paul-pelosi-seen-opening-door-for-police-on-body-cam-video-as-originally-reported-n1646664

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

More on the above.

Elon Musk called out Business Insider for publishing a bogus story about FTX head Sam Bankman-Fried “reportedly [owning] a $100 million stake in Elon Musk’s Twitter.” Insider global editor-in-chief Nich Carlson defended his publication’s journalistic malpractice, claiming that the word “reportedly” is effectively a pass for spreading disinformation. 

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

More on the above.

Elon Musk called out Business Insider for publishing a bogus story about FTX head Sam Bankman-Fried “reportedly [owning] a $100 million stake in Elon Musk’s Twitter.” Insider global editor-in-chief Nich Carlson defended his publication’s journalistic malpractice, claiming that the word “reportedly” is effectively a pass for spreading disinformation. 

Good to know.

Business Insider reportedly runs death camps for Jews in the American Midwest.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Thread

Everything progressives do and say makes complete sense when you understand one simple thing about them: they see archetypes, not people.  Black man who owns a gun? White supremacist, because that's the archetype.  Gay woman who believes sex is biologically determined, not a choice?  Homophobic Republican, because that's the archetype.  

Progressives don't believe individuals exist or have agency outside of a group identity.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1