Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Head Coach Openings [Daboll to the Giants - All Head Coaching Jobs are Filled]

Ann

If the Saints knew what was good for us—I mean, what was good for them—they would have hired Leslie Frazier. 

Edited by Arm of Harm
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
55 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm guessing the Fish coach isn't black "enough"?

I caught a new show, American Auto, the other night and the whole episode was about shooting a car commercial with this problem. It was pretty okay. 

https://www.nbc.com/american-auto/video/commercial/9000184337

(watch the cold open to get a taste - only 30 seconds or so)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I caught a new show, American Auto, the other night and the whole episode was about shooting a car commercial with this problem. It was pretty okay. 

https://www.nbc.com/american-auto/video/commercial/9000184337

(watch the cold open to get a taste - only 30 seconds or so)

I got through the first two minutes and it seemed to be punking the woke brigade. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I guess he now has more say in who they trade Tom Brady to

Not likely.  Everyone knows it was Tom and Bowles vs. Arians.

Arians is Tom Brady's bitch, and Tom got his way when he retired. TB said what can we do to bring you back, and Tom said, "Dump Arians."

I'm pretty sure it was just that simple.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not likely.  Everyone knows it was Tom and Bowles vs. Arians.

Arians is Tom Brady's bitch, and Tom got his way when he retired. TB said what can we do to bring you back, and Tom said, "Dump Arians."

I'm pretty sure it was just that simple.

Not exactly, but close. Tom and Byron staged a mutiny early in Brady’s first season, and changed the offense against Arians’ stated wishes.

It finally came to a head. Brady went to the Glazers and told them he wanted Arians out of all offensive decision making. They acquiesced.

Arians wasn’t forced out, he was neutered, and was offered a way to save face.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Can that guy who paid $500,000.00 for Marcia’s “Last Career TD football” get a refund now? Asking for a friend. I’ll hang up and listen to your answer on the air. 

• Like 1