Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Head Coach Openings [Daboll to the Giants - All Head Coaching Jobs are Filled]

Ann

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Giants DC Patrick Graham quits unexpectedly. Time to get Frazier on the phone, right Daboll?

Bullshit.  Josh has started 2 games against the Ravens.  One of them was the playoff game with 50 mph wind gusts where we had guys running wide open all over the place (win).  The other was his second season in the league when he was still learning the game (loss).

Go ahead and hire Martindale but let's not get carried away on his success against Allen since the "awakening".

Jackson's stats versus Frazier ain't pretty.  Go ahead and hire him based off that nonsense.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 3

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It's got to be a bad feeling to be a Texans fan these last few years. Lovie Smith?

The fans have had it rough. I cannot imagine there is a lot to look forward to in the short-term.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

It's got to be a bad feeling to be a Texans fan these last few years. Lovie Smith?

Is it all over but the crying? Oof.

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine thinking Lovie Smith is a better option than Leslie Frazier.

Now imagine having your 1st Mr. Misty.

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Ann said:

Nice of the Texans to consider, not just a black guy for head coach, but a homeless black guy.

gjsdnnct1xqlkkyiutm0

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

If Lovie Smith is the answer, you've asked the wrong question

Unless that question is "What would a black Santa Claus look like?"

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I hope this dude identifies as multiracial.

I can't find out if he is or not.

For something so vitally important as "race," you'd think it'd be easier to look up.  Odd, i'n't it?  :classic_dry: