Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 16: The Aftermath

Ann

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

How many of those were because Onalim was so engaged by blockers that he couldn't run the wrong way?

I did notice he was blocked by NE RBs on a few plays, takes them on running upright and can't get off the blocks.  I know Edmunds had a good game by his standards, but he has to be moved to OLB.  McD has to see the game tape and shake his head.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Watching the replay on NFLN right now, and just caught this: the Bills' first penalty of the game was the roughing call on Obada with about 1:25 left in the first half.

That, right there, says all you need to know about why the Bills were so successful.  They weren't playing against the officials.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Watching the replay on NFLN right now, and just caught this: the Bills' first penalty of the game was the roughing call on Obada with about 1:25 left in the first half.

That, right there, says all you need to know about why the Bills were so successful.  They weren't playing against the officials.

Watching live, on that play it seemed like Obada was set to blast Jones in the midsection and then at the last second slowed a bit, and also popped up and ended up hitting him in the head. It made me wonder if he played himself into the high hit roughing call by trying to avoid the late hit roughing call. Did you notice that watching the replay?

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

When Edmunds hits, he hits.  Playing physical usually isn't his issue.

Agree.  It's the mental aspects that give him some problems.

On 12/26/2021 at 1:35 PM, Ann said:

WR1: attacked by unknown assailant, out 4 - 6 weeks

WR2: attacked by unknown assailant, out 4 - 6 weeks

WR3: attacked by unknown assailant, out 4 - 6 weeks

WR4: attacked by unknown assailant, out 4 - 6 weeks

WR5: “Whatever I could do to get on the field, I did.” 

• Like 1