Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 16: The Aftermath

Ann

Tremendous game!

“Again, adversity, guys being pulled out, you know Ryan Bates stepping up, he played fantastic, Ike [Boettger] goes down, Dion comes back in after being at home with COVID and not really knowing much of the game plan, and not actually practicing the gameplan, that’s really tough to do. I’m so happy for our guys in how they responded”

@Foxx I took a peek at Aloyouis pats* board. He is just as much of a whiny condescending ahole there too. 🤣 People just keep failing to prove themselves to him. Granted, the only way to do so is to ballwash Belichick, but still. 

"HK was a douchebag today. His first chance to prove he was a good football fan and he spit the bit."

Oh and I believe I also saw him posit that  Belichick might STILL be purposely holding back the good stuff. Completely delusional. 🤣

Edited by LB3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

@Foxx I took a peek at Aloyouis pats* board. He is just as much of a whiny condescending ahole there too. 🤣 People just keep failing to prove themselves to him. Granted, the only way to do so is to ballwash Belichick, but still. 

"HK was a douchebag today. His first chance to prove he was a good football fan and he spit the bit."

Oh and I believe I also saw him posit that  Belichick might STILL be purposely holding back the good stuff. Completely delusional. 🤣

I caught a thread ban there. To be honest I probably deserved it, gloating a bit much I suppose. But my god, some of the takes there are just completely devoid of anything even remotely resembling reality. @Aloyouis has no ability to think cognitively, he can't comprehend context or that 2 + 2 doesn't equal 7.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I caught a thread ban there. To be honest I probably deserved it, gloating a bit much I suppose. But my god, some of the takes there are just completely devoid of anything even remotely resembling reality. @Aloyouis has no ability to think cognitively, he can't comprehend context or that 2 + 2 doesn't equal 7.

Twenty years of ownage, bro. You're not allowed to be a fan of any other team, didn't ya know. 🤣

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Pats fans proved who they were when they abandoned the Pats for the Buccaneers last year. They can’t pretend that didn’t happen or have “two” favorite teams now. 

**I use “fans” in the loosest way possible**

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Twenty years of ownage, bro. You're not allowed to be a fan of any other team, didn't ya know. 🤣

9 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Pats fans proved who they were when they abandoned the Pats for the Buccaneers last year. They can’t pretend that didn’t happen or have “two” favorite teams now. 

**I use “fans” in the loosest way possible**

It is roaring laughter for me that they honestly think Mac and Cheese is the second coming of TB12. They got so complicit watching TB play that they forgot how to think critically and see just what Mac is. I'm not sure which Alabama QB has more of a noodle arm, Mac or Tua. 🤣 

And why do their first names remind one of floundering fish?

• Haha 2

Albert Breer, Monday Morning Quarterback column:

MMQB: How the Patriots Have Pushed the Bills to Get Better

Sean McDermott discusses his comments about Bill Belichick and Josh Allen's play.

</snip>

He insisted he was never trying to take anything away from Belichick. In fact, it wasn’t hard to tell that these wins over New England mean more to McDermott because it’s Belichick.

“I’ll talk about that quote, first of all,” he explained. “I know what I meant to say, and I have the utmost respect for Bill. And it was more about what I and our team didn’t do. And things sometimes take on a life of their own, I guess. But look, Bill Belichick makes me a better coach. He’s the standard. And so he just … he challenges even the opposite coach to continue to grow. It’s so hard to beat his team.

“And at the end of the day, I’m just very thankful for the opportunity to bring our team here, and I thought our guys played really hard today.”

Bottom line: McDermott knows full well who Belichick is. But all along, he just wanted his Bills to show exactly who they are. And on Sunday, they did that, emphatically.

</snip>

• Love 1