Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What will be the new name for the Washington Redskins?

mead107

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I hope the new owner renames them again.

somebody with the guts to go back to the Redskins

save money on using all of the old logos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm really going to miss Snyder. 

The abject hopelessness of Redskins fans these past 24 years is one of the few things that made life in this town bearable.  

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm really going to miss Snyder. 

The abject hopelessness of Redskins fans these past 24 years is one of the few things that made life in this town bearable.  

I used to like them in the George Allen, Sonny Jurgenson, Billy Kilmer years up to Joe Gibbs and his over-used Counter Trey play, until they brought out the billy clubs and brass knuckles in SB XXVI. They’ve been dead to me ever since. And I’ve reveled in their misery ever since. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I used to like them in the George Allen, Sonny Jurgenson, Billy Kilmer years up to Joe Gibbs and his over-used Counter Trey play, until they brought out the billy clubs and brass knuckles in SB XXVI. They’ve been dead to me ever since. And I’ve reveled in their misery ever since. 

Kind of the exact opposite here.  Couldn't stand them forever.  Not really sure why, but always disliked them.  Went to SB XXVI and their fans were really gracious and good winners leaving the Metrodome.  Me opinion of the team changed that night.  (Hated losing, but they genuinely were anything BUT arseholes.  Now Poke fans the next year.  :classic_angry:)

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Kind of the exact opposite here.  Couldn't stand them forever.  Not really sure why, but always disliked them.  Went to SB XXVI and their fans were really gracious and good winners leaving the Metrodome.  Me opinion of the team changed that night.  (Hated losing, but they genuinely were anything BUT arseholes.  Now Poke fans the next year.  :classic_angry:)

Redskins fans friends of mine used to mock me frequently over Rob Johnson being injury-prone.

You better believe that payback was a bitch come 2003.  Most dejected I've ever seen them.  It was beautiful.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Redskins fans friends of mine used to mock me frequently over Rob Johnson being injury-prone.

You better believe that payback was a bitch come 2003.  Most dejected I've ever seen them.  It was beautiful.

You're still holding a grudge after 20 years?

I bet you still hate Malcom McDowell for killing Captain Kirk

18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

How about they call themselves the Washington @$$h@l&s.

Perfect!

Are you putting together a PowerPoint presentation to sell that idea?

I think it would be worth the effort.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, devnull said:

You're still holding a grudge after 20 years?

I bet you still hate Malcom McDowell for killing Captain Kirk

No, of course not.  I just have fond memories of the dejected, hang-dog looks on their faces.

• Applause 1