• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Intel isn't freely exchanged anyway, due to the risk of disclosing means and sources with it.  Europe isn't sharing their high-level intel with us either.

In fact, that it wasn't shared is a decent indicator of how good the intel was.  If, for example, the USIC has first-hand personal sources in the Kremlin's command hierarchy, they'd be very reluctant to disclose the intel itself.  Likewise, when MI6 and GHCQ were coming to different conclusions a week ago, they likely had different sources they weren't disclosing.  

And there's also the simple point that this administration is a bunch of clowns.  They expect people to just "do what we tell you," and dismiss anyone who doesn't as opposition.  They can't imagine having to convince anyone of anything.

I'm not arguing with your assessment but I guess the part that doesn't make sense, if your assessment is correct, is the wording WaPo used,  "high-level European officials have expressed frustration that the United States had not shared the intelligence that led it to surmise Russia’s intentions with such certainty."

Lightbulb moment: Nevermind, typing out the above just reminded me of who wrote the article.

The Lightbulb moment aside, and it may just be my contempt and untrusting nature of .gov, but something just strikes as being off with this whole thing.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I'm not arguing with your assessment but I guess the part that doesn't make sense, if your assessment is correct, is the wording WaPo used,  "high-level European officials have expressed frustration that the United States had not shared the intelligence that led it to surmise Russia’s intentions with such certainty."

Lightbulb moment: Nevermind, typing out the above just reminded me of who wrote the article.

The Lightbulb moment aside, and it may just be my contempt and untrusting nature of .gov, but something just strikes as being off with this whole thing.

I have little doubt that high-level European officials have expressed frustration about it.  But that's how the game is played.

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Someone help me out here... Given what the US has said about a FF, are they now front running a false flag OP?

If the establishment wants a war, the establishment will get a war.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Update:

(although his handlers will still tell him that he is in Delaware)

Edited by Hedge
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

If 75% of Russias troops are around Ukrainian, we could invade them from the the north and kick the crap out of them. 
then all the democrats could go over there and run the country and the republicans could stay in the us. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Someone help me out here... Given what the US has said about a FF, are they now front running a false flag OP?

Doesn't matter where the threat comes from, the embassy still has a responsibility to report it to US citicens in Russia.

I have a in. But can’t say anything.  Smart Tv and iPhone get me and the person I know in huge trouble. 

And if you have a new car carful what you say. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Intel isn't freely exchanged anyway, due to the risk of disclosing means and sources with it.  Europe isn't sharing their high-level intel with us either.

In fact, that it wasn't shared is a decent indicator of how good the intel was.  If, for example, the USIC has first-hand personal sources in the Kremlin's command hierarchy, they'd be very reluctant to disclose the intel itself.  Likewise, when MI6 and GHCQ were coming to different conclusions a week ago, they likely had different sources they weren't disclosing.  

And there's also the simple point that this administration is a bunch of clowns.  They expect people to just "do what we tell you," and dismiss anyone who doesn't as opposition.  They can't imagine having to convince anyone of anything.

We're able to read Russia's high-level political or military communications in near real-time, it looks like.  

And the commanders aren't "making specific plans."  Those are already made.  God, media military analysts are idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
53 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Fundamental question: Why is this a US issue?

World superpower, lead member of NATO, we gave up isolationism 80+ years ago when we learned it didn't work in a global economy.

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

World superpower, lead member of NATO, we gave up isolationism 80+ years ago when we learned it didn't work in a global economy.

And don't forget...

dC9hbGllbnMuanBn

• Haha 2