Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Answer the question.

What’s the question? That I’m worried about Russia attacking the west? I think they are empty threats.  Your question is idiotic because I have no say on the matter either way.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

What’s the question? That I’m worried about Russia attacking the west? I think they are empty threats.  Your question is idiotic because I have no say on the matter either way.

I guess you missed the context. Let me 'esplain it to you.

I posted a link to an article that said if Ukraine uses US missiles against Russian territory, Russia would consider attacking western targets. You asked if it was an empty promise. I asked if you would like to find out, meaning the only way to find out if the threats were empty promises was for the Ukraine to attack Russian soil.

Your close though, it is quite asinine to play this game. The only way to win is not to play. With that in mind, tell me whose idiotic.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
8 hours ago, Foxx said:

I guess you missed the context. Let me 'esplain it to you.

I posted a link to an article that said if Ukraine uses US missiles against Russian territory, Russia would consider attacking western targets. You asked if it was an empty promise. I asked if you would like to find out, meaning the only way to find out if the threats were empty promises was for the Ukraine to attack Russian soil.

Your close though, it is quite asinine to play this game. The only way to win is not to play. With that in mind, tell me whose idiotic.

Thanks for wasting a paragraphing explaining absolutely nothing.  Asking me if I would like to find out implies I have an impact on the result.  I don’t. The smart answer would have been “I hope you’re right.”

Try again dear leader.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Asking me if I would like to find out implies I have an impact on the result.

In no way does it imply you have an impact on the result. The only implication there was straight forward and direct, whether or not you would like to find out if it was an empty promise. 

You need to step back from the ledge. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

In no way does it imply you have an impact on the result. The only implication there was straight forward and direct, whether or not you would like to find out if it was an empty promise. 

You need to step back from the ledge. 

I’m not near any ledge.  Don’t mistake my rude responses for anger.  I’m just Italian. This is how we talk(write)

21 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m not near any ledge.  Don’t mistake my rude responses for anger.  I’m just Italian. This is how we talk(write)

So you sit down to pee?

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Care to find out?

Sure. I totally fear a military "response" from a nation that is having great difficulty subduing a relatively inferior military, and that cannot cope with, compete with, or defeat our outdated military surplus.

Besides which, Ukraine is a.) not going to jeopardize their military aid or their position as the aggrieved party by being stupid; and b.) supposedly not being given rockets with sufficient range to hit Russian territory.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

A friend told me he doesn't have any impact on the result.

I thought he was joe Biden for a second

• Love 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Koko said:

Sure. I totally fear a military "response" from a nation that is having great difficulty subduing a relatively inferior military, and that cannot cope with, compete with, or defeat our outdated military surplus.

Besides which, Ukraine is a.) not going to jeopardize their military aid or their position as the aggrieved party by being stupid; and b.) supposedly not being given rockets with sufficient range to hit Russian territory.

Someone once told me that we don’t know what their strategy was so who knows if 100 days of war wasn’t just part of this master plan to get everyone to forget about monkeypox?

9 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Someone once told me that we don’t know what their strategy was so who knows if 100 days of war wasn’t just part of this master plan to get everyone to forget about monkeypox?

Please, they're trying to get people to forget about the Kanahar Giants being bred in the Ukrainian bioweapons labs. Monkeypox is going to be covered up by our forthcoming invasion of Greenland.

&#%$ing Greenlandians.

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Koko said:

Please, they're trying to get people to forget about the Kanahar Giants being bred in the Ukrainian bioweapons labs. Monkeypox is going to be covered up by our forthcoming invasion of Greenland.

&#%$ing Greenlandians.

Those giants are our salvation. Someone has to battle dctom.

Ive always wanted to visit Greenland.  Maybe If trump puts a hotel there?

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Koko said:

Anything has sufficient range if you put it right next to the target.  

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Anything has sufficient range if you put it right next to the target.  

This sounds like something I would type.

Be better.

Deranged Rhino

It's still funny to me how we heard nothing but calamity and cries from chicken littles that Trump was going to start WW3 for four years - when he actually brought us the first four (okay, 3) years of peace in over two decades. 

Now, all those same people who were screaming to the heavens about the threat of WW3 are gleefully touting the return of the permawar party as a return to normalcy. Claiming it's necessary to bleed the Ukrainians to their last man just to "show Russia who's tougher". 

Why, it's almost like the business of the federal government isn't to care for its citizens, but to make money for its benefactors in the defense industry, intelligence community, and narco/human traffickers... 

• Cheers 2