Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So just to ensure I'm doing this right...when Zelensky says he hasn't received a single cent for recovery, and when he insists he needs another $17B right now, not next month...if I suggest he sounds like 1980s Jim Bakker, does that make me a Putin lover?

Yes

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"Waaaah!  Ukrainians are attacking us!"

Shouldn't have started a war with them then, you @$$h@l&s.

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Ukraine sheeple.

Although this story has been COMPLETELY embargoed by corporate media, on Thursday Russia presented its dossier of evidence against the United States at the U.N. Security Council.

The only place I could find any official report was on the Russian government’s website, which simply reproduced its official statement to the United Nations. I do not yet have a copy of the evidence dossier (but would love to see it).

The statement runs long, but is worth reading in full. Essentially, it summarizes extensive evidence of the Pentagon’s involvement in Ukraine’s expansive network of biolabs, including documents referencing multiple strains of dangerous pathogens like influenza, cholera, and anthrax. The statement refers to multiple documents and recovered drone parts evidencing a U.S./Ukraine scheme to use drones, insects, birds, and bats to carry infectious agents against military troops.

The Russians say that neither the U.S. or Ukraine have ever answered its claims in any meaningful way, except to dismiss the hard evidence as “disinformation” and “propaganda.” Nor am I aware of any substantive response by the United States to these serious allegations.

The Russian delegation said the smoking gun was the Pentagon’s involvement. If the biological cooperation between the two countries was purely for “community health,” why are all the involved American agencies military, and not health-related?

There are attempts to convince us that the cooperation of the United States and Ukraine in the biological area is purely peaceful in nature. But will you please answer one simple question? Why is it that from the US side this cooperation is managed by a military authority (the Pentagon) and its numerous contractors? If you had really studied the documents that we circulated, which I doubt, you would have seen copies of agreements and work acceptance sheets signed by military representatives on both sides.

What sort of humanitarian cooperation a defense ministry can engage in? We heard no answer even to that simple question, to say nothing of the others that as you might imagine, are quite numerous in our 300-page-long compilation that we shared. From all that was said today, we were particularly touched by the remark of our American colleague. She referred to the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs saying that there was no military biological activity of the US in Ukraine and asserted that this statement by ODA was a proof in itself.

Do you think we are that naïve to believe that the Pentagon would have informed the UN ODA and its High Representative about its secret military biological programs in Ukraine?

The Russians are legally demanding convening a formal commission to investigate their claims and evidence, as appears to be their legal right under the Biological Weapons Convention.

We lodged a complaint with this Council, and we put forward a draft resolution requesting an investigation. We have the right to do this, whether you like it or not. So let us remain in the legal field and save our political assessments for other meetings.

For some reason, the Americans, the British, and the Ukrainians stridently oppose ANY investigation of the biolabs. A waste of time! Pure harassment! Blame shifting!

But, as they say, if there is nothing to hide, why not welcome the investigation?

Here’s the link to the full Russian statement.

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:34 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

*Special military operation*.  However, if Ukraine doesn't cease with their escalation, this could turn into a war.  Its really up to Zelensky at this point. Does he want to risk war?

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“It’s done.”

The most obvious “covert” operation in recent memory. 

If true, I'm surprised it was the Brits.

Not that the Brits were involved, or the Americans.  Because of course they were.

But that the action was executed by a NATO member country.  I thought it would have been either/or Sweden/Finland as the price of future NATO membership.  Or a Western aligned country that is beyond Russia's reach, like Austrailia/New Zealand

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“It’s done.”

The most obvious “covert” operation in recent memory. 

Wait, that article says nothing about a text to Blinken.   Were they conspiring to steal designer jeans? 

Are there any sources that can corroborate this information that can distinguish high end department stores from pipelines? 

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.  Copy paste from Kim Dotcom.  

https://mmnews.tv/its-done-did-liz-truss-text-antony-blinken-after-nord-stream-attack/

Edited by Jauronimo

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Wait, that article says nothing about a text to Blinken.   Were they conspiring to steal designer jeans? 

Are there any sources that can corroborate this information that can distinguish high end department stores from pipelines? 

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.  Copy paste from Kim Dotcom.  

https://mmnews.tv/its-done-did-liz-truss-text-antony-blinken-after-nord-stream-attack/

It amazes me that it wasn't posted earlier since this has been going around on twitter for at least a few days but maybe he has a better social life than I do.

Maybe Lizz should have texted Blinken, "we &#%$ed up, he got away" like in Scarface.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

It amazes me that it wasn't posted earlier since this has been going around on twitter for at least a few days but maybe he has a better social life than I do.

Maybe Lizz should have texted Blinken, "we &#%$ed up, he got away" like in Scarface.  

You'd think they'd have a code.  Like, the UK blows up the pipeline, and she texts "The purple weasel has taken out the trash."

But of course they send the message in plain English over an unsecured channel so even the dumbest &#%$ing parsnip on the planet knows they blew up the pipeline.  Yeah, that sounds likely. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You'd think they'd have a code.  Like, the UK blows up the pipeline, and she texts "The purple weasel has taken out the trash."

But of course they send the message in plain English over an unsecured channel so even the dumbest &#%$ing parsnip on the planet knows they blew up the pipeline.  Yeah, that sounds likely. 

But Kim dot com said it so it must be true.

What if it was just a plot to assassinante the lettuce and truss was led to believe that it was taken care of when in fact …

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

But Kim dot com said it so it must be true.

What if it was just a plot to assassinante the lettuce and truss was led to believe that it was taken care of when in fact …

I promise, if I'm ever President, I will send out, via different communications channels, meaningless phrases like "The purple weasel has taken out the trash."  Just to &#%$ with conspiracy theorists.

I mean...that's still a better election platform than Democrats, right?

• Like 1