• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

We’ve seen world conflict escalating quickly the last week or so, with an emergency trip by the British to meet with our Secretary of Defense. Now, we’re starting to talk to the Russians. Yesterday, Reuters ran a story headlined “Russia’s Shoigu Holds Second Call With U.S. Defense Secretary in Three Days.”

Russian media reported that Secretary Lloyd Austin and Minister Shoigu discussed “The situation in Ukraine, which has a steady tendency towards further, uncontrolled escalation[, and] possible provocations by Ukraine with the use of a dirty bomb.”

Late last week, Russia claimed it had intel that Ukraine planned to use a dirty bomb in a false flag operation as a pretext to drag NATO into the war. Within the last two days, Defense Minister Shoigu has called Turkey, France, the UK, and now the U.S. to talk about Ukraine’s alleged plan.

Leading Western governments have rejected the Russian information, calling it “false,” and labeling it a gambit by Russia to create a pretext to escalate its war operation.

However, the British Ministry of Defence’s statement about their call with Shoigu encouragingly urges “de-escalation,” and says “the UK stands ready to assist” with seeking a “resolution to the war.”

What’s clear is the Russians are reaching out. This would be a good time to broker a peace deal. Somebody wake up Joe.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

What’s clear is the Russians are reaching out. This would be a good time to broker a peace deal. Somebody wake up Joe.

Let him sleep.  He'd just &#%$ up the negotiations.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Too bad that the Russians boxed themselves in with their annexation sham. What peace is there to be had when Ukraine (rightfully, imo) would demand the immediate withdrawal of Russian forces from the 4 annexed oblasts (if not Crimea as well)?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Koko said:

Too bad that the Russians boxed themselves in with their annexation sham. What peace is there to be had when Ukraine (rightfully, imo) would demand the immediate withdrawal of Russian forces from the 4 annexed oblasts (if not Crimea as well)?

You mean the 4 annexed territories that are largely Russian and see themselves as such?

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You mean the 4 annexed territories that are largely Russian and see themselves as such?

No, I mean the 4 annexed oblasts that were invaded and then subjected to hastily-arranged sham "referendums", and quickly annexed as Russia was getting their asses kicked by the Ukrainian counter offensive.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
21 minutes ago, Koko said:

No, I mean the 4 annexed oblasts that were invaded and then subjected to hastily-arranged sham "referendums", and quickly annexed as Russia was getting their asses kicked by the Ukrainian counter offensive.

If only the west would have stayed out of it the people living in those annexed territories would have enjoyed the peace, love and prosperity of being part of Mother Russia.

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Koko said:

And that are, by treaty, Ukrainian territory.

I'm guessing those arguing those are "Russian" territories aren't exactly willing to give Texas back to Mexico.

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm guessing those arguing those are "Russian" territories aren't exactly willing to give Texas back to Mexico.

Time for a referendum.  

47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What if we make Mexico take New Jersey as well?

7 hours ago, Koko said:

Sounds like you're watching too much mainstream news. Might want to fix that.

Nouseforaname
13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sounds like you're watching too much mainstream news. Might want to fix that.

Yeah he’s well known for being an MSM shill.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Have you tried the MIC?

MIC's where it's at.  If you're really good at pulling the fleece over the sheeple's eyes, they let you blow shit up.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, but they can have California. 

So just to ensure I'm doing this right...when Zelensky says he hasn't received a single cent for recovery, and when he insists he needs another $17B right now, not next month...if I suggest he sounds like 1980s Jim Bakker, does that make me a Putin lover?

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So just to ensure I'm doing this right...when Zelensky says he hasn't received a single cent for recovery, and when he insists he needs another $17B right now, not next month...if I suggest he sounds like 1980s Jim Bakker, does that make me a Putin lover?

In terms of cash-in-hand, he's received...five billion, maybe?

A shocking amount of the "aid" received by Ukraine has gone to the US DoD programs "supporting" Ukraine indirectly.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In terms of cash-in-hand, he's received...five billion, maybe?

A shocking amount of the "aid" received by Ukraine has gone to the US DoD programs "supporting" Ukraine indirectly.  

Then maybe our government should explain it that way.

What I hear from our government is "We need to send more money to Ukraine." I don't hear "We're allotting this money so our DoD can support Ukraine better.

When the first thing you hear is "We need to send more money to the Ukraine," and the next thing we hear is Zelensky saying saying he hasn't received a penny for recovery, is it any wonder when we wake up a year or two later and we have the equivalent of Barack Obama explaining that shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as he thought.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 2

Ukraine Wants $2 Billion of EU Taxpayer Money in Aid Every Month

Officials from Ukraine are looking to get the EU taxpayers to bankroll them to the tune of $2 billion dollars every month.

Taxpayers within the European Union should hand over billions of dollars in funding to Ukraine every single month, officials from the war-torn nation have said.

Of this two billion, Die Welt reports the Zelensky administration as wanting Germany alone to send $500 million every month to tide Ukraine over, perhaps a tall order considering the frequently strained relations between the two countries.

“We need four to five billion dollars for our budget every month,” Die Welt reports Alexander Rodnyansky, a financial advisor to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, as saying.

“We believe that Germany could take on around $500 million a month, especially with a view to 2023,” he continued. “From the EU as a whole we are hoping for around $2 billion a month.”

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article241772151/Ukraine-Krieg-Ukraine-hofft-auf-500-Millionen-Dollar-Finanzhilfen-pro-Monat-von-Deutschland.html