Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Of course, the real reason isn't "I'm afraid of political violence," which she supports.  But "I can do more to silence Republicans if I portray myself as a victim of political violence and step down."

Think about the shitstorm that ensues against "Republican misinformation" and "treason" if she's "forced" out of office by "right-wing violence."

• Cheers 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, the real reason isn't "I'm afraid of political violence," which she supports.  But "I can do more to silence Republicans if I portray myself as a victim of political violence and step down."

Think about the shitstorm that ensues against "Republican misinformation" and "treason" if she's "forced" out of office by "right-wing violence."

Honestly, I don't care. As long as she leaves, I don't care the circumstances.

I understand that there is a wolf waiting in the wings as her replacement and that the old adage of being careful what one wishes for, but there is absolutely no redeeming quality in keeping the puppet in orifice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Look, I don't like AOC.  I think she's an unqualified clown.  She exists solely to be mocked.

But this is ridiculous sniping.  Investigated for accepting an invitation to the Met Gala?  Come on...  :facepalm:

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Look, I don't like AOC.  I think she's an unqualified clown.  She exists solely to be mocked.

But this is ridiculous sniping.  Investigated for accepting an invitation to the Met Gala?  Come on...  :facepalm:

Yeah, I dunno. While, under the right conditions, I agree with the sentiment on the dress, anyone wearing such hideousness ought to be investigated.

FjZjvjqWQAEdsSw?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, I dunno. While, under the right conditions, I agree with the sentiment on the dress, anyone wearing such hideousness ought to be investigated.

It's not unethical to be a &#%$ing dolt.  

If they had a House "Don't Be a &#%$ing Dolt" Committee, however, I'd fully support it.  Of course, then we'd have no House members...but I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's not unethical to be a &#%$ing dolt.  

If they had a House "Don't Be a &#%$ing Dolt" Committee, however, I'd fully support it.  Of course, then we'd have no House members...but I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

Supposedly the dress was worth a lot of money. (no comment) Maybe that was the issue? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Supposedly the dress was worth a lot of money. (no comment) Maybe that was the issue? 

From what I read of the original complaint, it was the invitation itself.

I was under the impressions that most of those outfits were rented, not gifted.  I could be wrong, though...AOC's just enough of a fool to own a dress like that, that's only good for the Met Gala and an ill-advised progressive wedding.

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

She - as a supposedly progressive, union loving, for the working person - Democrat just sided with Biden to force a contract onto the railroad workers. If she really stood on her principles (which are fed to her) she would be fighting tooth and nail to get those railroad workers a better contract and so should Crazy Bernie as well. She's an actress playing a role and that's all.

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

From what I read of the original complaint, it was the invitation itself.

That's what I gathered from the article I read. The tickets are something like $35,000 apiece for the gala.

• Wow 1