Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Swamp - Will It Ever Be Drained?

Foxx

On 7/10/2022 at 6:25 PM, Foxx said:

Do we now have to start referring to Brandon as, "Pedo Pete"?

His own son did, so I only think it's appropriate we respect their family traditions

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

On 7/10/2022 at 3:25 PM, Foxx said:

Do we now have to start referring to Brandon as, "Pedo Pete"?

It may not have been Brandon:

🤷‍♂️

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

🤷‍♂️

Something is wrong then. The moniker doesn't fit here...

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm just getting to the point where I think the whole family is...not necessarily criminal, but seriously off.

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It wouldn't make sense for it to be the niece. People who hacked his ICloud said that Joe had used an alias of Peter Henderson in emails to Hunter that then Hunter had created a file in his Inbox named Pedo Peter that he dumped all those email into. 

As for the phone numbers I remember his divorce records showed he was responsible for paying for all of them and if I remember, there were like 15 all on the same family plan, way more than his own kids so I suspect some crossover or mis-naming of phone records/numbers

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm just getting to the point where I think the whole family is...not necessarily criminal, but seriously off.

Ill take "why not both" for a thousand Alex

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just?

26 minutes ago, Cinga said:

As for the phone numbers I remember his divorce records showed he was responsible for paying for all of them and if I remember, there were like 15 all on the same family plan, way more than his own kids so I suspect some crossover or mis-naming of phone records/numbers

It might be they play phone tag.

34 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not mutually exclusive 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just?

You haven't met my in-laws.  "Off" itself is a high bar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Are we beginning to understand yet?

Text from the main Tweet - "I've been very deferential to Barr but the recent revelations about the FBI fraudulently shutting down the Biden investigation in Aug 2020 have put an end to that. Either he was part of the cover up or he was clueless about the crooks who worked under him. Neither option is good."

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

Axios did a great article about Trump's plan to drain the swamp if a 2nd term happens. Of course, they tried to make it sound ominous but I think it all sounds great.

A radical plan for Trump’s second term

Former President Trump’s top allies are preparing to radically reshape the federal government if he is re-elected, purging potentially thousands of civil servants and filling career posts with loyalists to him and his "America First” ideology, people involved in the discussions tell Axios.

The impact could go well beyond typical conservative targets such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the Internal Revenue Service. Trump allies are working on plans that would potentially strip layers at the Justice Department — including the FBI, and reaching into national security, intelligence, the State Department and the Pentagon, sources close to the former president say.

During his presidency, Trump often complained about what he called “the deep state.”

The heart of the plan is derived from an executive order known as “Schedule F,” developed and refined in secret over most of the second half of Trump’s term and launched 13 days before the 2020 election.

The reporting for this series draws on extensive interviews over a period of more than three months with more than two dozen people close to the former president, and others who have firsthand knowledge of the work underway to prepare for a potential second term. Most spoke on condition of anonymity to describe sensitive planning and avoid Trump’s ire.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4