Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

8 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Good luck to the victim in getting that golden egg. At least her attorney has his name in lights now though. Good on him for using her for free advertising.

If Ariazia’s innocent, I hope they counter sue the heck out of them.

• Love 1

Just now, Ann said:

I believe it was John Warrow.

these people are scum. If these allegations end up being either outright false or something that doesn’t really involve MA, I’m not sure how these reporters could sleep at night. 

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I believe it was John Warrow.

John would never know what it was like to have a female accuse him of any kind of sex (consensual or otherwise).. so he can’t put himself in a position where he could try to sympathize with what a false allegation might feel like.

• Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

These reporters really do not seem to understand the concept of accusations

is that something to do with "clicks"?

• Like 1

NFL: “Well Matt, If you can get your rape numbers up to into the two dozen range, we might have something for you. We’re just not interested in anyone only accused of one instance of sexual assault.”

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

NFL: “Well Matt, If you can get your rape numbers up to into the two dozen range, we might have something for you. We’re just not interested in anyone only accused of one instance of sexual assault.”

If this were not on the heels on the Watson debacle I think it plays out differently. As it is, the Bills allowed the local press and the twitter mob to dictate who plays on the team. Yes,  I know that is an oversimplification, but that is essentially what happened.

There was no good outcome here. I truly feel terrible for all involved.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2

RochesterRob
16 minutes ago, Dubs said:

these people are scum. If these allegations end up being either outright false or something that doesn’t really involve MA, I’m not sure how these reporters could sleep at night. 

They need to be sued out of a job and into poverty.  This is another aspect of society where there is no consequences for the privileged.  

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

If this were not on the heels on the Watson debacle I think it plays out differently. As it is, the Bills allowed the local press and the twitter mob to dictate who plays on the team. Yes,  I know that is an oversimplification, but that is essentially what happened.

Agree. Also, finding out that Araiza’s agent didn’t know he was hiring a criminal defense attorney definitely is a red flag. Feels like the team had a level of confidence in him and would have given him some time to handle things, but it didn’t go that way.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Good luck to the victim in getting that golden egg. At least her attorney has his name in lights now though. Good on him for using her for free advertising.

Yep.  Of course if he wasn't involved in the (apparent) forcible rape, maybe she wouldn't have gotten much/ any money from him anyhow.  Her story has been that he brought her into the room and then released the hounds on her; perhaps for her, his suffering is enough.  But the lawyer would seem to have overplayed his hand if he was hoping for a handsome payout.

RochesterRob
18 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

John would never know what it was like to have a female accuse him of any kind of sex (consensual or otherwise).. so he can’t put himself in a position where he could try to sympathize with what a false allegation might feel like.

John pays his 1,000 dollars per encounter just like any other troll.  

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

I don’t know that they would fold their tent like that.  I’d bet they found out more over the past few days than they had before.  If Araiza was less than forthcoming on a topic like this……bye.  If he was truthful, consistent and honest from the jump, I think they would have kept him.  These two guys are class acts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1