Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2022 Draft Pick: Round 6, Pick #180: P - Matt Araiza - San Diego State [released]

Bills Fans

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

One thing that's been lost sight of by damn near everyone so far is that a girl was raped.  

The outrage directed at the Bills for not being able to respond to a civil suit before it was filed is pitifully superficial.  The story should not be about the Bills.  A girl was raped.

well maybe not

her attorney certainly seems to admit it was a shakedown for money in his comments

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

So, just a second. We went from he raped him to now that he was cut. He was present in the room and a simple donation could have made this go away? Donations do not make rape go away! I hope this young man didnt get screwed! Looks like he did. Story has changed several times now. 

And after the donation comment, he goes back to he raped her again. That dude is all over the map in that statement. 

It is a sad situation all around, first and foremost, that that poor girl was raped. Regardless of facts, the mob got their pound of flesh and that is all that is really important, to the mob. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1

Alaska Darin

I mean, you can kinda see it after the Haslam's handling of the Watson situation.  Since it's just a punter, they'd probably give like $73 to a sexual assault charity.

• Facepalm 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

I know. It’s totally shocking that on a Bills fan site that someone admits being a fan of *checks notes* the Bills.

I award you 10 points for moral outrage, however. Heck, make it 20, I’ll give you 10 per person.

Go Bills.

Take your rape stuff or your false allegations that ruin lives stuff elsewhere. We're here to play football.

I know it's shocking but even on a Bills fan site I would expect people to realize some things are more important than football.

Greatest fan base.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And after the donation comment, he goes back to he raped her again. That dude is all over the map in that statement. 

It is a sad situation all around, first and foremost, that that poor girl was raped. Regardless of facts, the mob got their pound of flesh and that is all that is really important, to the mob. 

I feel for her. I have a daughter and I can honestly say it would have ended differently.  My daughter would also not have gone to a college party as a sr in HS. All around, for the Matts and the Jane Does of the world. This is as much a teachable moment as any. We taught our kids like this from 1 Thessalonians 5:22. Obstain from all appearances of evil. For both the men and woman involved here this would have been avoided by stearing clear of such an incident. Not blaming or casting fault at all on her. If any of this is true all the perps need pay! Obviously someone raped her. We had a like kind of incident here in one of our small towns. Just look up Casablanca five in Gouverneur NY. Very simular case. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There needs to be a serious autopsy on how this piece of shit went under the radar and got on the team. 

What I want to see is the same outrage at SDPD and the AG there for sitting on this. There should have been arrests and charges drawn. They have egg on their collective faces 

27 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I feel for her. I have a daughter and I can honestly say it would have ended differently.  My daughter would also not have gone to a college party as a sr in HS. All around, for the Matts and the Jane Does of the world. This is as much a teachable moment as any. We taught our kids like this from 1 Thessalonians 5:22. Obstain from all appearances of evil. For both the men and woman involved here this would have been avoided by stearing clear of such an incident. Not blaming or casting fault at all on her. If any of this is true all the perps need pay! Obviously someone raped her. We had a like kind of incident here in one of our small towns. Just look up Casablanca five in Gouverneur NY. Very simular case. 

Having lived in a small college town for a decade after graduating HS, I can attest to the fact that all kinds of stupid shit goes down in the college partying environment. Yes, there were underage HS girls at the afterhours parties. Hell, if they were getting into bars with fake ID's what was stopping them from hitting up the afterhours and fooling everyone there about their age(?).

Not all that goes on in the partying environment is bad though, some of the best times of my young adult life were had back in that day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Here it is:

Does this clown for some reason think the Bills somehow owe them something? “They ignored us”. There is no reason for the Bills to step in the middle and become a party in this fiasco. They took the information they had, gathered what additional info they could, and made a decision to move on. They acted in the best interest of the organization. What more did he expect? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There needs to be a serious autopsy on how this piece of shit went under the radar and got on the team. 

29 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

What I want to see is the same outrage at SDPD and the AG there for sitting on this. There should have been arrests and charges drawn. They have egg on their collective faces 

No doubt there will be. If GMBB is putting himself through an evaluation process for having wiffed on Cody Ford, you can believe he’ll be dissecting their talent and background evaluation of MA. 

38 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

We do too, now! Somebody needs to be fired. A mid-management sacking. Whoever the regional scout was, or the security rep who’s supposed to look into this…

17 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No doubt there will be. If GMBB is putting himself through an evaluation process for having wiffed on Cody Ford, you can believe he’ll be dissecting their talent and background evaluation of MA. 

Just so we are clear. The they I mentioned is the SDPD and AG. 

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

We do too, now! Somebody needs to be fired. A mid-management sacking. Whoever the regional scout was, or the security rep who’s supposed to look into this…

You're being extreme.  Scouts also do background checks? They interview all their friends? No, scouts watch games. 

29 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

:classic_blink: They should have known a civil lawsuit was coming months after they drafted him? What are they? Clairvoyant? 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Let me guess: THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!!!

Dude, take a seat and read this slowly. Nobody in the Bills organization owes you shit. 

The only egg on your face is the egg you put there in your little victimhood world of fandom. If you REALLY believe that what the Bills did was so heinous that YOU deserve to have someone fired because YOU have egg on you face, you should probably just pick a WWE star to follow and leave professional sports to the adults.

To everyone else who desperately needs this to be about the Bills (JW, Timmah!, and every other dime-a-dozen no-other-way-to- make-a-living sports journalist), grow the hell up.

This will be a blip in a week, and the people still bringing it up will just make it easier for you to figure out who you should be ignoring.

Go Bills.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I mean, you can kinda see it after the Haslam's handling of the Watson situation.  Since it's just a punter, they'd probably give like $73 to a sexual assault charity.

Looks like the tweeter caught a lot of fish based on the comments.  Yours truly included.  It would've been just SOOOO Brownsy.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

well maybe not

her attorney certainly seems to admit it was a shakedown for money in his comments

Yes.

Keep in mind, this shitbag lawyer is negotiating a civil suit on social media.  He has absolutely nothing to do with the criminal case the SDPD has been investigating.  And there's a shit-ton of evidence in that, that she was in fact gang-raped.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Augie said:

Does this clown for some reason think the Bills somehow owe them something? “They ignored us”. There is no reason for the Bills to step in the middle and become a party in this fiasco. 

I mean, he did call out the Bills in the announcement of the civil suit.  He all but named then as accomplices.  He absolutely does think so.