Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Holy crap, the NY Post, too. which is also Murdock news corp, so I guess I shouldn’t be so surprised.

Josh Allen’s rumored ex-girlfriend Brittany Williams is ‘now accepting husband applications’

People seeking attention on instagram will find someone to report on it, especially when it’s a high profile person.

So I guess there was truth to those rumors.

• Sad 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

I saw this too. Don’t know what to think here

If the rumors are true, it'd be disappointing, for starters, to think that this kid was (a) stupid enough to doink some other chick behind his girlfriend's back and (b) completely stupid enough to not wear protection in the process. 

Time can heal these things, if that's what should happen. 

Otherwise, there's not much else to think about unless his ex goes batshitcrazy, because the wrath of a scorned woman is not just a funny joke. It's real thing. I know firsthand.

Part of me suspects this is where his "I've never been more locked in on a season" comment stems from. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rochesterny said:

I saw this too. Don’t know what to think here

It's pretty clear they broke up, they were at the Kentucky Derby separately. As far as the rest of the rumors? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If the rumors are true, it'd be disappointing, for starters, to think that this kid was (a) stupid enough to doink some other chick behind his girlfriend's back and (b) completely stupid enough to not wear protection in the process. 

Otherwise, there's not much else to think about unless his ex goes batshitcrazy, because the wrath of a scorned woman is not just a funny joke. It's real thing. I know firsthand.

Part of me suspects this is where his "I've never been more locked in on a season" comment stems from. 

Young people of either gender can be pretty damn stupid when it comes to sex.

• Haha 1

Uncle Joe
On 5/7/2023 at 3:12 PM, Ninety-4 said:

That's a little too Mami IMO even for derby weekend.  

Um, that was salmon.

The other suit was teal.

Either way, not a fan.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Young people of either gender can be pretty damn stupid when it comes to sex.

I've said repeatedly that you can tie virtually every bad decision I've made in my life to chasing pussy, lying, or drugs/drinking...sometime all three at once.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Spartacus
21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

she went batshit crazy at the Bills hotel the night before the Cinci playoff game

coincidence for their tremendous performance the next day?

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've said repeatedly that you can tie virtually every bad decision I've made in my life to chasing pussy, lying, or drugs/drinking...sometime all three at once.

All my bad decisions stem from chasing money.

I think some of my best decisions came from chasing tail.  I don't know what that says about me, but probably nothing good.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
On 5/8/2023 at 7:57 PM, Ann said:

It's pretty clear they broke up, they were at the Kentucky Derby separately. As far as the rest of the rumors? 🤷‍♀️

On 5/8/2023 at 7:50 PM, IDBillzFan said:

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

she went batshit crazy at the Bills hotel the night before the Cinci playoff game

coincidence for their tremendous performance the next day?

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

All my bad decisions stem from chasing money.

I think some of my best decisions came from chasing tail.  I don't know what that says about me, but probably nothing good.  :classic_laugh:

I dunno if I should be happy or upset Josh and that skank split...I can now slide in and be his shoulder to cry on and rebound doink but on the other hand I don't want him upset or unfocused:crying3::classic_love: