Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

I created a topic to thank Ann and everyone involved for the site. A lot of folks have shared their ATOP stories over there.

I'm cool with that thread being a place to say thanks/ and or to share venting about ATOP

I agree with fansince88 in getting this thread back to Josh Allen related stuff. At this point even girlfriend gossip would be welcome! 🤣

That has been a fun thread. 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

You asked for it...
(and wow this video is dreadful!)

Josh Allen's alleged cheating affair !!

I'm not following anything on his personal life and I'm not in social media.

But a guy at work told me that Allen cheated on his girlfriend and knocked the other girl up.

I felt good in knowing that when Josh retires from the Bills in another decade, that his replacement will be well on the way, and the Bills will only need an intermediate qb for a few years before Bean signs his son.

• Haha 5
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I'm not following anything on his personal life and I'm not in social media.

But a guy at work told me that Allen cheated on his girlfriend and knocked the other girl up.

I felt good in knowing that when Josh retires from the Bills in another decade, that his replacement will be well on the way, and the Bills will only need an intermediate qb for a few years before Bean signs his son.

An nfl qb making 40m a year cheats on his girlfriend?

image.jpeg.2a381ffc9449b4e64b792d1d4cd10860.jpeg

This thread went a little off course. If you notice your post (since Sunday) is missing, it got moved to this thread. If you feel your post was erroneously moved, please send me a message and we can chat about that. If you feel some posts were not moved that should have been, send me a message and we can chat about that!

Ann

• Cheers 4

IDBillzFan

This is a pretty cool conversation...and I should add that there was a time when I felt like Rich Eisen was something of a gimmick, but this format of his is really good stuff.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Those weren’t “fans” dunking on him.

The Josh Allen Disrespect Needs To Stop

There seems to be a weird discourse going on around the Buffalo Bills and Josh Allen. 

Ever since the Bills’ playoff loss at the hands to the Cincinnati Bengals, fans immediately ran to their keyboards and proudly exclaimed that Josh Allen has been overrated, and that Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is superior to the Bills’ alien under center.

To get in front of this, by no means is this meant to be a jab at Burrow – he’s incredible. This is merely to point out that, while the former No. 1 overall pick is an elite quarterback, Allen is superior.

</snip>

• Love 4

SquirminThurman
On 5/1/2023 at 2:09 PM, Ann said:

He deserves better

This is the first play I think of when I criticize Spencer Brown and keep hoping OBD would improve RT....

TG for Josh Allen's improv skills.

• Cheers 2