Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, thats cool but my son is a Josh Allen double. He looks so much like him it is scary

Oh yeah, but few people know that Josh is a Time Traveler and assumed the name Skylar Gaertner so he could play Jonah Byrde in the hit series Ozark. 

Here’s proof positive. 
Skylar-gaertner.jpg

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha 1

Bills quarterback Josh Allen escribed himself as “star-struck” after he he met Tiger Woods in February at the Genesis Invitational at Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles.

Allen was asked about that moment Thursday during an appearance on ESPN’s “Welcome to the Masters” by host Scott Van Pelt while video of the meeting was shown. 

“I blacked out. It was like a 15-second interaction,” Allen said. “I don’t remember what I said, total fanboy. He’s one of one.
“Today we were sitting down and he was walking by to the practice green. … I pointed to my dad. Look, it’s Tiger Woods. I bro tapped him three or four times.”

</snip>

Allen is scheduled to play Augusta on Monday as part of “Media Monday.”

“This year, if I can shoot mid to low 80s, I’ll be feeling good,” he said. “I shot 90 last year. I’m not going to lie about my scores. I have to find a way to score better. …  

“I played the par 3s pretty well. I can’t stress enough how hilly and undulating this course is until you’re here and get to see it in person. It blows your mind.”

</snip>

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Seeing lots of rumors on Twitter now that Josh and his girlfriend broke up.  And my first, and continuing, reaction to this news is "Holy shit, I hope his relationship with Diggs is still okay!"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Seeing lots of rumors on Twitter now that Josh and his girlfriend broke up.  And my first, and continuing, reaction to this news is "Holy shit, I hope his relationship with Diggs is still okay!"

Based 100% on the fact that she unfollowed him for some period of time on Instagram.  You cannot make up what losers people truly are.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Based 100% on the fact that she unfollowed him for some period of time on Instagram.  You cannot make up what losers people truly are.

That, and my girlfriend's friend's brother was at a wedding with Efe Obada who says Josh banged a barmaid.  

(Actually read that on Twitter.)

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That, and my girlfriend's friend's brother was at a wedding with Efe Obada who says Josh banged a barmaid.  

Reddit going wild with the rumors. Sonogram photos, domestic disturbances.. not liking the smoke. He’s been hanging out with Tiger too much? 🫥

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I dunno, is Stef dating Brittany?

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
50 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Reddit going wild with the rumors. Sonogram photos, domestic disturbances.. not liking the smoke. He’s been hanging out with Tiger too much? 🫥

New to social media?  :facepalm:

• Haha 3

A person that has an in told me that the night before the playoff game we lost the police were at Josh’s house because his x girlfriend was at the house and got into it with Josh’s girlfriend.   

just saying 

• Facepalm 2

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, mead107 said:

A person that has an in told me that the night before the playoff game we lost the police were at Josh’s house because his x girlfriend was at the house and got into it with Josh’s girlfriend.   

just saying 

I just wanted to talk to him...:crying3:

• Facepalm 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I put a wig on and poured him triple strength drinks, worked like a charm:classic_love:

• Cheers 1

Heavy gossip article

</snip>

Being Allen’s biggest cheerleader, Williams has become a famous figure in Buffalo, garnering over 174,000 followers on Instagram, so Bills Mafia immediately noticed when she unfollowed Allen on the social media app. Williams has also deleted a slew of pictures from her page, including every photo from the 2022 NFL season, and several years’ worth of game-related posts.

</snip>

• Sad 1

Alaska Darin
7 hours ago, Ann said:

Heavy gossip article

</snip>

Being Allen’s biggest cheerleader, Williams has become a famous figure in Buffalo, garnering over 174,000 followers on Instagram, so Bills Mafia immediately noticed when she unfollowed Allen on the social media app. Williams has also deleted a slew of pictures from her page, including every photo from the 2022 NFL season, and several years’ worth of game-related posts.

</snip>

Tell us it's the offseason without using those words.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did they go to 31 Flavors afterwards?

image.png.323ae8bddcae233593c79a7e11647d69.png

• Haha 3