Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, Ann said:

". . what it’s like watching the quarterback do whatever it takes to win games. . ."

maybe if the OL did more to sustain blocks and the WRS caught the ball all the time

and less watching Josh create history, they'd make it to the SuperBowl

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

". . what it’s like watching the quarterback do whatever it takes to win games. . ."

maybe if the OL did more to sustain blocks and the WRS caught the ball all the time

It's tough to block on RPOs for a QB who won't stay in the pocket.

The OL had issues.  But they were scheme issues to a greater degree than most realize.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

It's a good thing Patrick Mahomes isn't expected to make herculean plays because his OLine is amazing.  Oh wait.

I swear, it's like no one watches any football except the BILLS. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's a good thing Patrick Mahomes isn't expected to make herculean plays because his OLine is amazing.  Oh wait.

There are other games?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nouseforaname
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I generally mostly watch the bills due to time constraints but I don’t say stupid shit like the meathead.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I generally mostly watch the bills due to time constraints but I don’t say stupid shit like the meathead.

Maybe we can use the name “Rob“ in ‘honor’ of the original Meathead to describe our particular Kens. 

Just sayin. 

Nouseforaname
8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Maybe we can use the name “Rob“ in ‘honor’ of the original Meathead to describe our particular Kens. 

Just sayin. 

But he’s a more unique meathead.

• Like 1

Basically, Josh Allen’s UCL injury is why we may have shifted to a more downfield passing game.

From Dr Kyle Trimble: “the arm/elbow angles based on the type of throw affect how much pain there is and how much stress was placed through the joint. Deeper throws require less accuracy due to decreased elbow flexion, thus reducing stress on the injured joint. Shorter and intermediate throws require more precision with a different throwing motion requiring more elbow flexion. The increased elbow flexion places the injured ligament on tension, causing pain. That in turn would affect speed. The faster he threw, the more torque is required through the elbow joint. However, the pain and instability limited how much torque the elbow could accept. With the offense predicated on timing to be in a specific location at a given time, any alteration in mechanics due to pain, adjusting for elbow brace, or speed could greatly affect the accuracy for ball placement to the receiver.”

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-ken-dorsey-struggles-2022-nfl/

• Cheers 3

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

Pretty good

Frankly, I’m not expecting Case Keemun to outplay Josh in TC and the Preseason. So unless GMBB drafts a QB or trades for Lamar, or Aaron, I think Josh’s job is safe. Just sayin’. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Frankly, I’m not expecting Case Keemun to outplay Josh in TC and the Preseason. So unless GMBB drafts a QB or trades for Lamar, or Aaron, I think Josh’s job is safe. Just sayin’. 

I might be an outlier here but Im willing to give Josh 1 more year to prove himself.

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/8/2023 at 10:50 AM, Ann said:

Josh Allen #10 and #2. Neither is that crazy one off his feet inches from the sideline to Knox for a TD. 🤷‍♀️

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1633463830838923264

Mahomes' #9 toss deserves to be higher.

Mac Jones' throw doesn't deserve to be on that list at all - it was a lucky deflection.  Though it was a decent throw, it was a complete fluke play.

• Cheers 2