Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

LOL

pro.jpg.0959483f818428323ea4da38c62b5ccb.jpg

Wants to golf instead of playing flag football?

I'm not going to criticize him for exercising good judgement.

• Like 1

Old story rewritten for off-season content. In case you never heard it...

Josh Allen’s snub by MLB player impacted how he interacts with fans

It sounded like the usual “guy from a small town makes it big” narrative, and you could argue that to be true, but it was more than that.

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen’s Firebaugh, Calif. roots sprouted a time ago, and so did his exposure to professional sports. It was a situation with a former San Francisco Giants player that will forever stick with Allen and how he interacts with fans.

</snip>

You see, this particular Giants player had finished his game (and played well, as Allen recounted) and despite it being about an hour after the final out, had left the stadium where around 10 young fans waited outside of AT&T Park, including Allen. This particular player seemingly ignored those hoping to score an autograph or perhaps a photo.

</snip>

“Instead of looking and waving – maybe even giving us fistbumps or whatever, [he] just kind of turned his cap to the side and just kept walking,” Allen said in an interview with WROC-TV’s Thad Brown in October of 2020. “That just left an impression on me. I was just like, ‘I don’t want to root for this guy anymore.’”

</snip>

Allen said because of that encounter he makes sure during each training camp that he’s the last one out there signing things for young fans and offering up high fives.

</snip>

• Applause 1

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Old story rewritten for off-season content. In case you never heard it...

Josh Allen’s snub by MLB player impacted how he interacts with fans

It sounded like the usual “guy from a small town makes it big” narrative, and you could argue that to be true, but it was more than that.

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen’s Firebaugh, Calif. roots sprouted a time ago, and so did his exposure to professional sports. It was a situation with a former San Francisco Giants player that will forever stick with Allen and how he interacts with fans.

</snip>

You see, this particular Giants player had finished his game (and played well, as Allen recounted) and despite it being about an hour after the final out, had left the stadium where around 10 young fans waited outside of AT&T Park, including Allen. This particular player seemingly ignored those hoping to score an autograph or perhaps a photo.

</snip>

“Instead of looking and waving – maybe even giving us fistbumps or whatever, [he] just kind of turned his cap to the side and just kept walking,” Allen said in an interview with WROC-TV’s Thad Brown in October of 2020. “That just left an impression on me. I was just like, ‘I don’t want to root for this guy anymore.’”

</snip>

Allen said because of that encounter he makes sure during each training camp that he’s the last one out there signing things for young fans and offering up high fives.

</snip>

My first guess would be notorious douche bag Will Clark but the timeline does not line up.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

This guy is pretty good.

95 is doubled, but continues unabated, not even slowed down

Brown's guy takes him wide, opening huge alley for the stunts and blitz\

(maybe Frazier should take notes)

Saffold & Dawkins block no one - indicating blown line call

Ranking NFL's top 100 most valuable players of 2022 season

by Seth Walker, ESPN

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true 2. Josh Allen, QB, Bills

It's hard to lead quarterbacks in turnovers committed and be the second-most valuable player in the league, but here we are. Allen's QBR and points above average both ranked second to Mahomes. He generated the second- and fourth-most EPA on medium and deep passes, respectively, and was extremely efficient despite playing on one of the league's pass-heaviest teams. Part of Allen's value was through his legs, as he generated the second-most EPA on scrambles (only behind Justin Fields) and the fifth-most on designed QB carries.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And Benjamin was already retired when he got here, he was just collecting a paycheck, so I would even count him.

I was thinking if you're arguing that Allen needs more #1 picks around him, and justifying that by referencing Kelvin Benjamin as the last #1 pick he played with, you're going a long way to undermining your own argument.  

• Applause 2

It's hard to say that having a first round WR is super important given the production at the top of the position.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/receiving/2022/post/all/receivingreceptions/desc

Jefferson:  1st Round

Hill:  5th Round

Kelce: 3rd Round

Diggs:  5th Round

Ekeler:  UDFA

Lamb:  1st Round

St. Brown:  4th Round

Godwin:  3rd Round

Davante Adams:  2nd Round

Pittman:  2nd Round

D. Smith:  1st round

DK Metcalf:  3rd Round

AJ Brown:  2nd Round

Chase:  1st Round

Hockenson:  1st Round

D. Johnson:  3rd Round

McCaffrey:  1st Round

Kirk:  2nd Round

Tyler Lockett:  3rd Round

Things I think the BILLS need to do to improve the offense:

1.  Get Davis healthy and have him take the next step in his development.  Shouldn't be a big lift given it's a contract year.

2.  Find more plays for Knox, who could easily be a poor man's Kelce if the offense focuses more on him.

3.  Draft a hammer back to pair with Cook/Hines.

4.  Find a RG somewhere who is more consistent than Saffold.

5.  If the draft falls the right way, pick Jalin Hyatt (I don't think this will happen but I can hope).

• Cheers 3