Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

God I love Bill Burr. :lol:

His bit about Michelle Obama is epic. He lured the audience in because he knew they'd be offended telling them she needed to shut up, and then goes down the scenario of "Okay, let's say you hire a plumber to come to your house and fix a leak, and the plumber says he found the leak and has what he needs to fix it, and this his wife leans in to give her opinion. HEY...I didn't hire you. I hired your husband. Sit down and STFU."

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

His bit about Michelle Obama is epic. He lured the audience in because he knew they'd be offended telling them she needed to shut up, and then goes down the scenario of "Okay, let's say you hire a plumber to come to your house and fix a leak, and the plumber says he found the leak and has what he needs to fix it, and this his wife leans in to give her opinion. HEY...I didn't hire you. I hired your husband. Sit down and STFU."

He reminds me of the guys I grew up with, except he's a douchebag Boston fan.

• Sad 1

This morning Keyshawn Johnson literally said Josh Allen hasn't performed in the playoffs.  It's amazing how many of these clowns have no idea what they're talking about.

• clown 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • ? 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This morning Keyshawn Johnson literally said Josh Allen hasn't performed in the playoffs.  It's amazing how many of these clowns have no idea what they're talking about.

Some of these guys take the concept of devil's advocate too far.  Just because a show's producer says you have to take the negative for a segment does not mean that you have to do it.  But then again there are the stupid and the jealous.  Such as Keyshawn

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

He must’ve watched Josh’s most questionable moments from the end of the Texans  wildcard game, and nothing else in the past 3 years.

BTW, is anyone else still bitter when they think about the touchdown that got taken off the board by the mysterious cloaked officials in that game?

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Billsandhorns
13 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

He must’ve watched Josh’s most questionable moments from the end of the Texans  wildcard game, and nothing else in the past 3 years.

BTW, is anyone else still bitter when they think about the touchdown that got taken off the board by the mysterious cloaked officials in that game?

Yes

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Josh had a perfect game followed by a second near perfect game. 

then he lost the coin toss

Edited by Shady
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This deserves its own FinHeaven thread. :classic_laugh:

what seems odd to me 

Marino never won a SB. 

IIRC he was a year late for the 💍 

Super Bowl XIX