Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The 75 yarder to Davis because it was on the road in a playoff game and we were on the ropes at the time.

Any of the four to Gabe in that game is a good choice.

However, I'll take the 98-yarder to Gabe in the Steelers game as my favorite.  I never tire of watching it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The 75 yarder to Davis because it was on the road in a playoff game and we were on the ropes at the time.

These give me chills!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
35 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He’s gotta impress more women. Of course he’s determined. 

When we win the SB, she's gonna get dragged for life on SM as the reason we haven't won before.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

When we win the SB, she's gonna get dragged for life on SM as the reason we haven't won before.

I hope not. People can be pretty mean though, so it wouldn't surprise me. 

• Like 2

Good for him. Who’s Hailee Seinfeld again? I’m generally aware that she’s famous I think for being an actor (and/or Jerry’s daughter?), but guessing it’s for movies I’ll never see.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Good for him. Who’s Hailee Seinfeld again? I’m generally aware that she’s famous I think for being an actor (and/or Jerry’s daughter?), but guessing it’s for movies I’ll never see.

NOT Jerry’s relative at all. 

Frankly, I hope he breaks a lot of hearts when he walks down the hall. 

Edited by Nanker

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

If he wins the Super Bowl while they’re dating I’m going and see whatever movie she’s in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

RochesterRob

It's spelled Steinfeld with a T.  So no Seinfeld relative that we know of but you never know what happened back in the old country.  Many families fractured and some wanted to disown their relatives but retain some degree of identity.  I remember in high school of all places that this was brought up in a class.  A kid spoke up about how when his family came to America there was almost immediately a rift in that family.  That his branch of the family spelled the name Green with an added E on the end (Greene).  That he hated any of the Green's.  But when asked he declined to explain how the feud got started.  Probably did not know, was too embarrassed to tell the truth, or the story changed many times over the years so the truth was lost.  

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Ann said:

Looks like there was at least a second date.

His relationship with Diggs is still okay though, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2