Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Following the intro the boy, Josh Allen, joins us on the bus again. The guys immediately get into Josh being the latest Madden cover athlete and what that whole process was like. Will asks him his thoughts on the Madden curse and if he thinks it will affect him this year.

The boys then got into the Bills season last year and the ride that it was. Josh recaps the night of the Damar Hamlin incident and what that moment was like from a teammates perspective. He gets into how scary it all was and how the players were the ones who decided that they weren’t going to finish the game. 

Taylor then brings up some of the old matchups that the Titans and Bills have had. He talks about the COVID game in 2020 where the Titans didn’t practice all week but still were able to beat the Bills. The guys jump all over the place from Will asking Josh if white defensive players belong in the league, to telling old stories of getting sick from alcohol. Josh is really just one of the boys and just a super laid back dude. You will definitely enjoy this conversation.

Josh Allen Speaks On The Stefon Diggs Drama + Damar Hamlin's Injury & Being On The Cover Of Madden

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Alaska Darin

There are 40 yard dash times and there is football speed.  Josh Allen's football speed is off the charts for a dude that size.

• Like 2

Seasons1992

Happy 4th everyone. 

I'd like to remind everyone that reads this, that we have a unique person at the helm. 

Take advantage NOW of absorbing the quality. No complaints. Take what the alien gives us, good and bad. Let ATOP bellyache. 

He'll get it done before it's over. 

May not be this year, or the next one. But he'll get it done. Amputated foot at halftime? Pegleg Allen finishes things and hoists the trophy. 

Having been a part of before the SB era, then through it, and then the crap factory after it........be glad in the position and have fun. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

There are 40 yard dash times and there is football speed.  Josh Allen's football speed is off the charts for a dude that size.

For such a big man, he does find a way to get through the holes.

In the Bussin' with the Boys interview posted above, he was asked why he didn't secure the ball better. He said if he did, then he couldn't throw it.  It was also discussed how much better the results when he is flushed to the right than the left. He once again stated that he knows he is getting older, and he has to transition to a better pocket passer, but that doesn't happen overnight.

(all that is paraphrased)

I'd encourage people to watch it. He was loose and funny, and gave a bit more about himself than I had heard before.

• Like 2

Seasons1992

WHO'S GETTING FIRED UP FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start at 2:41 for the song that was used for the Bills SB days, and most years after into the early 2000's.

• Like 3

That Bussin' with the Boys video where Josh Allen said that sports media made a big deal out of nothing about Stefon Diggs and OTAs must have touched a nerve. There are quite a few sports writers not happy with the comment.

• Haha 4
  • FANtastic 1

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That Bussin' with the Boys video where Josh Allen said that sports media made a big deal out of nothing about Stefon Diggs and OTAs must have touched a nerve. There are quite a few sports writers not happy with the comment.

Love it.  Good luck winning a PR battle with QB1 in Buffalo.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 2

Seasons1992
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

"I heard my name?"

AUDIO: Jerry Sullivan Show | WGRF-FM

• Haha 4

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I definitely want to get into a pissing match with him:classic_love:

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

3 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I definitely want to get into a pissing match with him:classic_love:

If it happens, my money’s on you, Wizzer. 

• Haha 2