Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

On 7/22/2022 at 10:22 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Two things:

1.  I was somewhat excited when the BILLS traded for Johnson because I'd watched the great game he played for the Jags when he was clearly in command of their offense and showed a little toughness.

2.  I was quickly reminded why it's dumb to even think about depending on a USC QB in the NFL.

How do they even manage to find a game action photo of him that makes him look dumb?

For most people that's hard to do.

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

TD MACHINE!

Every time I see  big guy run a short-yardage out uncovered in the end zone, I still shout "Butch Rolle!"

Did anyone ever cover him on that play?

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Every time I see  big guy run a short-yardage out uncovered in the end zone, I still shout "Butch Rolle!"

Did anyone ever cover him on that play?

Did the Big guy get his cut?

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's a continuing theme!

Watch for the block by 92 (Gary Baldinger?)

I knew that a Baldinger played for The Bills - at least in a training camp. Thought it might have been Brian. 

Alaska Darin

Reason number 3857549457895 why the BILLS sucked during most of Ralph's ownership tenure.  Trading Haven Moses for Dwight Harrison (who?).

• Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Brian Williams says that he was there, and yes, he saw them both there. 
Although former Vice President Biden later claimed that he was actually the actor who played the Running Back Bledsoe, and CornPop played OJ in that commercial. 

The White House press corpse had no questions. 

• Haha 2

PackerNation

Bills history equals having never won a damn thing of significance.

You can hate me for saying the truth, but it is what it is. You are nobodies until you become something. This league is about hardware, not hopes and dreams.

f5a1461ac88db5e99b73fa49def96ab2--packers-baby-greenbay-packers.thumb.jpg.df2788a219b69f95579235907cb2389f.jpgOneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!