Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Y'know...it occurs to me that it's just possible that Kay Stephenson was a &#%$ing idiot.

Stephenson was the fall guy for Ralph's penchant to not spend money on either the front office or players.  Terry Bledsoe was a terrible GM and the only reason we ended up with Bill Polian was because that fat &#%$ had a heart attack.

47 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Stephenson was the fall guy for Ralph's penchant to not spend money on either the front office or players.  Terry Bledsoe was a terrible GM and the only reason we ended up with Bill Polian was because that fat &#%$ had a heart attack.

and the only reason they had Polian was because he came cheap from that defunct league

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

and the only reason they had Polian was because he came cheap from that defunct league

Even Ralph's squirrel was finally able to find one nut.

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ahhhh, Todd Collins. One of the great

disappointments at QB

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin

I had one of these but unfortunately it got ruined during a spirited game of "Smear the Queer" (TBPH, I did not know what queer meant in those days)

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I had one of these but unfortunately it got ruined during a spirited game of "Smear the Queer" (TBPH, I did not know what queer meant in those days)

Mine is probably packed away next to my "The Ayatollah is an Assahola" and Notre Dame Calvin-and-Hobbes-Themed "Muck Fichigan" t-shirts.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Never had that one, but still have somewhere one with basically the same front except it says "Miami Sucks" and on the back "Dallas Swallows."

• FANtastic 2