don't think that was the playcall

Reed was dragging his guy right where Kelly ran

but it was probably Louie Oliver, so just another torch job on him  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

don't think that was the playcall

Reed was dragging his guy right where Kelly ran

but it was probably Louie Oliver, so just another torch job on him  

You are correct, it was not the playcall.  I remember Kelly talking about it after the game and saying something along the lines of "I saw an opening and knew I could make it."

I was at this game.  To this day still the most insane sport's crowd I've ever been a part of.  The Thumbtack's first play from scrimmage was a false start, which was 100% the crowd's doing.  We started tailgating with martinis at 0900 at a bar in Batavia for a night game.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Dear baby Jesus in the swaddling cloth, please let GD13 be the next version of Eric Moulds.

I want to say he is better than Moulds but Moulds didnt have Josh so it is hard to compare. Its hard to digest how many QBs ago that was. 😕 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I want to say he is better than Moulds but Moulds didnt have Josh so it is hard to compare. Its hard to digest how many QBs ago that was. 😕 

Moulds (to me) was the most overall gifted BILLS' receiver ever.  That blend of size, speed, power, and hands is "once in a generation" stuff but we mostly wasted him because he was young when Kelly was breaking down.  The numbers he put up with an aging Flutie and "Chuck or Duck" Bledsoe were crazy.  In this offense with the complementary weapons and JA17, he'd be a 2000 yard threat every year.

His 3rd season he had nearly 1400 yards on 67 catches.  Uh, THROW HIM THE DAMN BALL!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Moulds (to me) was the most overall gifted BILLS' receiver ever.  That blend of size, speed, power, and hands is "once in a generation" stuff but we mostly wasted him because he was young when Kelly was breaking down.  The numbers he put up with an aging Flutie and "Chuck or Duck" Bledsoe were crazy.  In this offense with the complementary weapons and JA17, he'd be a 2000 yard threat every year.

His 3rd season he had nearly 1400 yards on 67 catches.  Uh, THROW HIM THE DAMN BALL!

Just as Fred Jackson was a waste in that era. Other than keep us excited for his next carry. He was so determined to get those yards for the team.  Imagine him beside Josh? 

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

SI (I think) ran a cover article in the mid-90s about the best up-and-coming receivers.  There were two: Moulds, and Terrell Owens.

So you're not the only one who thought that highly of him.

• Cheers 1

Forever known as "The Screen Game".  Man, was the offensive game plan brilliant.  Tom Olivadotti looked like someone kidnapped and tortured his family by the end of the game.

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Collins, Early, Jay Riemersma, and the Canadian Flash, Tim Tindale.

Parcells not quite the same defense without LT and Belichick