Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

On 7/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, Alaska Darin said:

It's a continuing theme!

Watch for the block by 92 (Gary Baldinger?)

I was at that game and in the Dog Pound too. Decided after the score was 35-0 it might be smart to literally head for the busses. Was walking down the aisle when Talley scored. I learned to golf clap that day. 

On 7/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, Alaska Darin said:

It's a continuing theme!

Watch for the block by 92 (Gary Baldinger?)

I was at that game. It was the only time I was in Municipal Stadium. I remember thinking how horrible it was for football, but how cool it would have been to catch a full house baseball game there. What a big old cavern that place was. 

My buddy’s truck broke down on I-90 on the way home while still in Ohio.

We had to have a friend come pick us up. We had to call from an Ohio State Trooper station. The trooper who brought us there wasn’t in a great mood. But we were, after that drubbing.  I never saw that broken down piece of crap Chevy truck again after that night.

Edited by snafu
  • Cheers 1

PackerNation
4 minutes ago, snafu said:

I was at that game. It was the only time I was in Municipal Stadium. I remember thinking how horrible it was for football, but how cool it would have been to catch a full house baseball game there. What a big old cavern that place was. 

My buddy and I broke down on I-90 on the way home while still in Ohio.

We had to have a friend come pick us up. We had to call from an Ohio State Trooper station. The trooper who brought us there wasn’t in a great mood. But we were, after that drubbing.  I never saw that broken down piece of crap Chevy truck again after that night.

You actually think the Ohio State trooper was in a bad mood because of the game? 

Not sure how much of the story is 100% factual, but I can promise you that adding that the trooper was in a bad mood makes the whole thing sound suspect.

• Doh! 1

1 minute ago, PackerNation said:

You actually think the Ohio State trooper was in a bad mood because of the game? 

Not sure how much of the story is 100% factual, but I can promise you that adding that the trooper was in a bad mood makes the whole thing sound suspect.

Who makes up stories like that?  It was early November, it was about 10:00 at night. That guy had to stop and pick up to doofus college kids coming home from a 42-0 drubbing of the Browns. I’ve never met a trooper in a good mood.  I never said that was the only reason for his mood, but yes, Packer Fan, he certainly mentioned the game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Did you get a NYS license before you came here to fish? 

PackerNation
8 minutes ago, snafu said:

Who makes up stories like that?  It was early November, it was about 10:00 at night. That guy had to stop and pick up to doofus college kids coming home from a 42-0 drubbing of the Browns. I’ve never met a trooper in a good mood.  I never said that was the only reason for his mood, but yes, Packer Fan, he certainly mentioned the game.

Still not buying it. 

Toodles jealous Bills fan

• O Rly 1

34 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Still not buying it. 

Toodles jealous Bills fan

4 posts in and your calling an established member a liar? I'll bet you're popular in your own neighborhood. 

you're really AR12 aren't you...

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

4 posts in and your calling an established member a liar? I'll bet you're popular in your own neighborhood. 

He's really Cameron Poo12 but tries to disguise himself as a Cheesehead. So far most people only think of him as a Blockhead. 

PackerNation
1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's really Cameron Poo12 but tries to disguise himself as a Cheesehead. So far most people only think of him as a Blockhead. 

Yes, delusionally claim I am someone else because you are angry I questioned the facts of your story about attending a game in Cleveland in I think 1990? Good luck with all that.

I will admit to not knowing the particulars on the game. Know it was a blowout by the Bills over the Browns. The Browns totally sucked at the time. 

10 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Yes, delusionally claim I am someone else because you are angry I questioned the facts of your story about attending a game in Cleveland in I think 1990? Good luck with all that.

I will admit to not knowing the particulars on the game. Know it was a blowout by the Bills over the Browns. The Browns totally sucked at the time. 

Well, your first mistake was to come here acting like an asswhole, although it may have not taken any acting skills. Your 2nd mistake was confusing me with another poster who you are referring to. Your 3rd mistake will be responding to this post. 

BTW, your foray to this site is obviously not your first. That slight smell of Limburger Cheese mixed with ignorance reminds me of someone else who used to come here that &#%$ed things up like it was their cause in life. It's almost as if you are a Jests fan. 

PackerNation
2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, your first mistake was to come here acting like an asswhole, although it may have not taken any acting skills. Your 2nd mistake was confusing me with another poster who you are referring to. Your 3rd mistake will be responding to this post. 

BTW, your foray to this site is obviously not your first. That slight smell of Limburger Cheese mixed with ignorance reminds me of someone else who used to come here that &#%$ed things up like it was their cause in life. It's almost as if you are a Jests fan. 

You are a very angry and delusional person. Not sure what issues you are dealing with, but let me find the ignore user feature on this site. If there is not one I will just scroll past your comments without reading them.

I will pray things get better for you.

Good luck!

MothersMilk
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

This guy got the boot from "over there" and decided billsfans would be his next stop.

1 minute ago, MothersMilk said:

This guy got the boot from "over there" and decided billsfans would be his next stop.

Naw, he's been here before under a different username. His "tells" are very familiar.

MothersMilk
2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Naw, he's been here before under a different username. His "tells" are very familiar.

I don't post here as much as some as I have a different board to keep an eye on so you are probably right. Still, he did get the boot from a different Bills board... maybe they take a closer look at isp's, idk.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's rather Hogboyish.  

But not nearly as creative.

21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's rather Hogboyish.  

But not nearly as creative.

He's really just an angry asshat.