Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Seldom do you see multiple important life lessons taught on a single NFL play.

Leon Lett's responsible for two of my all-time favorite stupid plays: that one, and the beautiful Thanksgiving "touching the missed FG" play that cost Dallas the game.  

Used to be my top two...but then Jacobi Meyers and the Hail Moron gave me immense joy...  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Alaska Darin

I know some BILLS' fans love to hate on him because of all the supposed "reputation" Pro Bowls but Ruben woulda helped us get to the SB last season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I know some BILLS' fans love to hate on him because of all the supposed "reputation" Pro Bowls but Ruben woulda helped us get to the SB last season.

Well, yes, a perennial pro bowler (who actually earned 2-3 of them) would have been better than the turnstile that Roger Saffold was.  But thought the rusher that messed up Allen's elbow came through Brown not Saffold.

https://theathletic.com/4328967/2023/07/03/cj-spiller-clemson-football/

Seventeen years later, Spiller is a College Football Hall of Famer who is in his third season as the Tigers running backs coach. He is universally considered Clemson’s most significant recruit in program history, helping lay the foundation for an influx of talent that helped the Tigers to six College Football Playoff appearances and two national titles since 2015.

• O Rly 1

Alaska Darin
On 7/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, Spartacus said:

https://theathletic.com/4328967/2023/07/03/cj-spiller-clemson-football/

Seventeen years later, Spiller is a College Football Hall of Famer who is in his third season as the Tigers running backs coach. He is universally considered Clemson’s most significant recruit in program history, helping lay the foundation for an influx of talent that helped the Tigers to six College Football Playoff appearances and two national titles since 2015.

Too bad he was afraid of contact, which made his NFL career very disappointing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

Where would Lee Evan be without JP Losman?  

Could you imagine prime Lee Evans playing today with Josh Allen? 

• Applause 1
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Ohio State used to produce some great DBs. Clements was one too. 

And the Bills used to draft all of them, and Bill in NYC's head used to explode every draft...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

That’s so true. Bill wanted big tough Linemen on both sides of the ball. I think Marv’s oft quoted quote, “You can never have too many Cornerbacks,” drove him bonkers. 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
On 7/10/2023 at 7:31 PM, Ninety-4 said:

Where would Lee Evans be without JP Losman?  

Canton

• Applause 2