Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS' History

Alaska Darin

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

More TMI. I read it, so you must, too

Not even remotely surprising.  She has always seemed to be waaaaaaaay on the wrong side of the hot/crazy graph.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not even remotely surprising.  She has always seemed to be waaaaaaaay on the wrong side of the hot/crazy graph.

She is definitely something.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Fansince88
9 hours ago, Ann said:

They Belichick'd us and just walked off the field. Dont remember that part.

• O Rly 2

On 1/1/2024 at 7:10 PM, Fansince88 said:

They Belichick'd us and just walked off the field. Dont remember that part.

I do. I met Shula once and he admitted that Marv had his number. After more than a decade of dominance in the division and especially The Bills, it was a tough thing for them to swallow - a new champion on the rise. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 3

Where were you (really) for this game? It was blacked out in the Buffalo-area, but some bars still showed it. I was watching it a place on Elmwood where Home Depot now sits. The cover was $5 (which was a lot back then).

I was there with my ex-husband and my sister's (then) boyfriend. They wanted to leave at the half, but I refused and they were not leaving me alone there, so they stayed. 

They thanked me at the end of the game.

My ex-husband's BILs were at the game and were amongst those who tried to get back in. 😛 

Wild times. 

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Where were you (really) for this game? It was blacked out in the Buffalo-area, but some bars still showed it. I was watching it a place on Elmwood where Home Depot now sits. The cover was $5 (which was a lot back then).

I was there with my ex-husband and my sister's (then) boyfriend. They wanted to leave at the half, but I refused and they were not leaving me alone there, so they stayed. 

My ex-husband's BILs were at the game and were amongst those who tried to get back in. 😛 

Wild times. 

Watched the game in my apartment down south.  Bought a good VCR specifically for that game to be able to tape it 'cause the 'rents couldn't tape it for me.  (It being blacked out in Buffalo.)

Back then, they'd tape the games for me because we didn't get many Bills games in our area.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Ann said:

Wild times. 

I was working.  Not even sure I had the radio on. 

Doesn't stop me from claiming, along with 300,000 other people, that I jumped the fence to watch the second half.

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was working.  Not even sure I had the radio on. 

Doesn't stop me from claiming, along with 300,000 other people, that I jumped the fence to watch the second half.

If I remember, I'll dig my ticket out of the memories box somewhere here...

Fansince88
On 1/3/2024 at 9:47 AM, Ann said:

Wild times. 

Real story: On my couch. Watched from beginning to end. My wife wanted me to shut it off in the middle of the 2nd qtr. Said I was yelling too much and could wake up the baby. I did in fact wake the baby Frim my jumping and screaming  but now I am building his house so it is ok. 

Fake story:

Just like @Crap Throwing Clavin, I had to get back into the game but I climbed back in through the storm drains and slithered onto the sideline in black face and took Nate Odomes uniform from him and picked the ball off in OT. You are welcome!

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

I was driving to Princeton from Ra-cha-cha on a re-lo for my work. The game had spotty reception the further south of Syracuse I went - which is about when the second half comeback started. I remember exactly where I was when Norwood kicked the game winner… the junction of US380 and 80 outside of Scranton. 

• Like 2

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Ann said:

He is the DC for the school he went to,  Ruston High School in Rushton Louisiana. They went 14-0 with their team giving up a total of 214 points.  

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2