Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

YouTube doctor who reviews sports injuries chimes in on Tua. Spoiler alert: while diplomatic about it, he doubts the back and ankle explanations.

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 4

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I remember when Sam Darnold had three good games for Carolina last year.  How'd that turn out again?

This morning they were talking about how the Fish are 9-1 in their last 10 games.  No context whatsoever.

Best team in the NFL! 

See you at the end of the season.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

This morning they were talking about how the Fish are 9-1 in their last 10 games.  No context whatsoever.

Best team in the NFL! 

Often I've mentioned my concern with all the "Bills to the SB" chatter is that the talking heads love to elevate anything for the sole purpose of watching it crash. The higher they lift, the farther the fall, and people love to watching something fall from tall heights.

I'll have no issues, however, watching the Fish and Tua get exposed as the season wears on.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Best team in the NFL! 

They are just stroking a media market of approximately 1.7 million homes.  Nothing more.  If Cleveland was 9-1 in their last 10 games they would be getting the same treatment.  

• Like 1

He wasn't wrong. He's actually not telling anyone what the key is. He's just confirming that he's making the Bills do what he wants...short dumps to Diggs...until the Bills f it up.

26 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

we don’t root for injuries.

except to Marcia.

Ball snatchers are a close 2nd to soul snatchers.

(and I don't root for injuries)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robs House said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Wilkins rupture and achilles.

If a player is grabbing Allen's junk in a pile, it becomes okay to deliberately injure that player.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Anyone else think it funny he used to term pissed in this discussion.

Nothing funny about it.  If Josh had put a cleat through the guy's genitals, I'd have applauded.

When I was in the military, there were guys who thought "cup checking" other dudes was funny.  I stood up in front of the entire team and told them the next time I saw it, whoever did it and their supervisor would both run until one of them died.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nothing funny about it.  If Josh had put a cleat through the guy's genitals, I'd have applauded.

When I was in the military, there were guys who thought "cup checking" other dudes was funny.  I stood up in front of the entire team and told them the next time I saw it, whoever did it and their supervisor would both run until one of them died.

Let me explain. Are you pissed he grabbed your balls? That to me is funny that he would combine those words. If I was in the pile and that happened to me the guys helmet would have become a weapon. I have a nephew that we call uniball because he lost one at 17 years old because of dumb crap like that. Thats just filthy.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Just watched the game on NFL+.  The condensed version makes it pretty clear how badly the temperature was a factor.  I don't think I've ever seen a team so visibly decline as much as the Bills offense did from the middle of the 3rd quarter onward.  

And lost in that, and in Tua's concussion controversy, is that Edmunds had one of the best games I've ever seen from him.

• Like 3