Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

PS - Mike McDaniel is already my most disliked person in the NFL that isn't accused or convicted of a disgusting crime.  

I am TELLING you all that this guy gives off a serious serial killer vibe.  I’ve been saying it since the moment I saw him hired.  There is something very off about the dude.  I just watched the Dahmer Netflix thing this weekend too and no part of it changed my mind about this dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I am TELLING you all that this guy gives off a serious serial killer vibe.  I’ve been saying it since the moment I saw him hired.  There is something very off about the dude.  I just watched the Dahmer Netflix thing this weekend too and no part of it changed my mind about this dude.

He did try to kill Tua by putting him back out there after he got sent to bolivian, so you might be onto something here...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'll admit, I've had lower back spasms that have caused my leg to go out and me to fall. 

My sciatic nerve is pinched, so I'm very familiar with what you're talking about.   I've never once been able to pop right back up. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Dubs said:

PPS - probably been posted already, couldn’t summarize my thoughts any better than this. 

7378E146-2B3F-4FAE-8ECB-1FC9B3DBBBE5.jpeg

And that's how &#%$ed up this game was.

In what universe, when you hear "Greg Van Roten is out," do you think "Oh shit, that's a big problem?"  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'll admit, I've had lower back spasms that have caused my leg to go out and me to fall. 

But I've never had a lower back spasm that made me unable to hold my head straight.  How Tua acts after he gets up from the fall is more damning to me than the fall itself.

Had he not got off the ground shaking his head a couple of times then I would buy it. twice before he stumbled he shook his head like he was trying to stay awake. 

• Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In what universe, when you hear "Greg Van Roten is out," do you think "Oh shit, that's a big problem?"  :classic_laugh:

You never got those CB's turned at half time did you?

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

well, once he went out they had to insert a guy into the lineup who was just called up from the practice squad and was the last available OL man, it was an “oh shit” moment. I don’t recall that happening before. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You never got those CB's turned at half time did you?

Decided we needed lineman more, and my mini-lathe isn't big enough to turn one of those.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

They were spent

I keep thinking of how dangerous that could have been.

I'm all for home-field advantage - Rich Stadium (it'll always be Rich to me) open to the lake and the swirling winds, the "frozen tundra of Lambeau Field."  

Sometimes, conditions are dangerous.  I was thinking that, too, about the NE Wildcard game, but I've never thought it more strongly than this past game.  I mean...Korey Stringer, dammit, and that was in a practice in less severe conditions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Decided we needed lineman more, and my mini-lathe isn't big enough to turn one of those.

Ahh, should have let me know. I dont mean to brag but I got a 12" swing.....

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I keep thinking of how dangerous that could have been.

I'm all for home-field advantage - Rich Stadium (it'll always be Rich to me) open to the lake and the swirling winds, the "frozen tundra of Lambeau Field."  

Sometimes, conditions are dangerous.  I was thinking that, too, about the NE Wildcard game, but I've never thought it more strongly than this past game.  I mean...Korey Stringer, dammit, and that was in a practice in less severe conditions.

Do we not have heaters for the visiting team though? 

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

All this, and the Bills are 3-point favorites going into Baltimore next week.

Dolphins are 3.5 underdogs going into Cinci. Im thinking Bengals cover easily considering it's a short week Thursday night game. Not sure Phin's can recover in time, then travel etc

As far as the Ravens are concerned, Mac Jones ripped apart their D. What will Allen do?

Edited by Dante
Add a though

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This was a loss with extenuating circumstances. The more I think about those the more I don't take much away from the game as far as the Bills are concerned. They made mistakes sure but all the staffing issues made it very unlikely they could win.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

They were spent

This same toughness pushes men past their limits and why the league needs to take a closer look at playing in extreme temperatures. An easy quick fix IMO would be to flex all games/ temps forecasted 100 or over into a night game.

Nobody plays harder out there then Josh Allen. The playing conditions in Miami was very worrisome to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

It's 89 degrees in the shade with 70%+ humidity & the guy is in a friggin' hoodie.  Like Hank Hill used to say: "that boy ain't right."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3