Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

Just now, Taro T said:

Plus, isn't a textbook cause of BACK injuries having the back of your head undergo a sudden deceleration?  Textbook, yeah, right.

Anyone who calls that "textbook" has never had back problems.  I have literally been standing still and just turned my body and have had to go to the floor.  Not once have I EVER "shook my head" (FFS), gone down, and gotten right back up.  I normally have to have help just to straighten back out and getting up usually requires assistance.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The fact that the national media can walk away from this game thinking  Miami is the better team is bonkers. 

They don't watch the games.  That much is obvious AF.  Acho just called Miami the best team in the AFC.

GTFOOH. 

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

We were down Knox (out), Kumerow (out), and Diggs (at least half the time).  There were instances when the skills were:  Dirty, Crowder, Morris, Reggie, and Motor.  Gabe gutted it out but he was clearly missing his ability to separate.  Josh was running around in the pocket because we were down to our third center, 2nd RT, and 2nd RG.  Only Saffold and Dawkins were unscathed.

The fact we were literally a second from getting a shot at a GWFG is a testimonial to how hard everyone played.  Full complement?  We blow this team out bad.

Yup.  That’s why this game doesn’t concern me at all (subject to injury review).  Even with the team they had in the 1Q it’s a 35-10 game if the make the basic blocks/catches/picks/kicks they usually do.

• Cheers 3

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The fact that the national media can walk away from this game thinking  Miami is the better team is bonkers. 

Meh…it doesn’t matter. It didn’t matter when they thought the Bills were the best. It was fun. But it didn’t matter. What matters is who is still standing at the end. I like our chances.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've had back issues almost all of my adult life.  I have never once done this but I have been in enough pain to fall to my knees and have to tip over to get to the floor.  Not once have I ever "popped directly back up".

Again, I'm stunned he was back in. 

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

32 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They get bored if they have to talk about the same team the entire season. 

• Like 2

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Augie said:

May I just say, I’m glad you are at least claiming to wear pants. That makes me feel better. 

I do what I can

• Haha 3

The Guy In Pants
7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Lol, like Miami actually cares about Tua...

3-0 looks mighty good. Even when you almost get knocked the &#%$ out. He was tweety bird for sure 

The Guy In Pants
53 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I put the national sports media on the same level I put anyone on TV who “knows” anything.

Miami gets beat with a healthy Buffalo team. Beat hard. And it’s coming. Tua Tugafloomakatoetoebedobop isn’t going to be on the winning side of those twice in one season.

Mike McDaniel looks like the guy in the back of the library watching the anime version of 50 Shades of Gray. And come December; that’s all he’ll have left to look forward to.

Edited by The Guy In Pants

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's my OC. All day long. Absolutely love it.

Plus, it answers the aged-old question, what does Joe look like when the Bills lose?

he is a psychopath. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I put the national sports media on the same level I put anyone on TV who “knows” anything.

Miami gets beat with a healthy Buffalo team. Beat hard. And it’s coming. Tua Tugafloomakatoetoebedobop isn’t going to be on the winning side of those twice in one season.

Mike McDaniel looks like the guy in the back of the library watching the anime version of 50 Shades of Gray. And come December; that’s all he’ll have left to look forward to.

Miami gets beat if any two of the missing starters are in, or if the Bills don't have to dig in to the roster past the second string.  

Miami fans are celebrating beating the cream of the preseason roster.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Miami gets beat if any two of the missing starters are in, or if the Bills don't have to dig in to the roster past the second string.  

Miami fans are celebrating beating the cream of the preseason roster.

Miami fans are beating something else and spilling their "cream" on the floor.  Wet mop clean up needed once again over on fin heaven I would guess.