Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

5 minutes ago, Dante said:

This was a loss with extenuating circumstances. The more I think about those the more I don't take much away from the game as far as the Bills are concerned. They made mistakes sure but all the staffing issues made it very unlikely they could win.

We lost a good amount of minutes to dehydration and heat fatigue. Spencer Brown went out early with heat exhaustion. I'm fairly certain had we played them in 80 degree weather without the South Florida sun beating down on them, we would have won going away, even with all the back ups.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, RkFast said:

I dont love the whole fanbase that screams "when its too tough for them, its just right for us" complaining about the conditions in another stadium. That said, its bonkers to me that teams are required to bring their own gear for sideline heating and cooling. That should just be a baseline thing every team in every city gets and home teams are required to provide. 

Home field advantage is a short porch in right field or better knowledge of swirling winds. When the advantage crosses over to the point where it is injuring players or removing them from the game, it’s gone too far. The Corey Stringer references are dead on, the league is f’ed if that happens. 

• Like 6

On 9/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, Cinga said:

We beat them in literally every aspect of the game except penalties which were heavily in Miami favor

Oh man, the refs were horrible. I almost thought they were big time Tua fans.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, whatdrought said:

We’re gonna &#%$ this team up so bad in December. 

Bet on it! These guys won't forget this game.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Joe said:

That'll cost us. Bet they lose in Baltimore.

wrong-not.gif

On 9/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Dubs said:

Miami still stinks. They are better than they’ve been, but they still stink. 

Yup, Tua is ass and their defense isn't scary at all.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not going to talk a lot about this game because if we play them 100 more times, we're winning 99 of them. 

100percent-accurate-accu-rat.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

We lost a good amount of minutes to dehydration and heat fatigue. Spencer Brown went out early with heat exhaustion. I'm fairly certain had we played them in 80 degree weather without the South Florida sun beating down on them, we would have won going away, even with all the back ups.

Hoping this ends up the Bills '85 Bears trip into Miami.  That a couple of guys from that '72 Fishies are still alive & kicking means the devil has to guarantee nobody else has a perfect year, yet, no matter how much better they are than e erybody else.  But 19-1 has a nice ring to it.  😉

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Josh Allen says ‘breathing was tough’ in Miami heat, explains why Bills lost to Dolphins

“Yes, it was warm. Breathing was tough sometimes,” Allen said. “Cramps are going to happen in this heat. You can do your best to prepare for it all week, drink as much water and Gatorade and this and that, but it’s different when you’re in game time and your adrenaline starts going. Like you said, it gets pretty hot on the field. There’s no way to really simulate that. We’ve got to do the best we can to just stay on the field.”

“Just didn’t play good situational football tonight,” Allen said. “Our defense played very well. Special teams had a really good day. Offensive side of the ball, we didn’t take care of business, and that starts with me.”

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Fish fans. A special breed of whatthephckareyouyappinabout?

Dolphin fans are perhaps the most classless in the league.  I'm trying to figure out how many Dolphin coats will be out this week here in WNY.    I can see it now.  A bunch of 60 year old guys about 80 lbs overweight talking crap like they did back during the early 1990's.  Lets see if we can drive them back into hiding for another 30 years.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Dolphin fans are perhaps the most classless in the league.  I'm trying to figure out how many Dolphin coats will be out this week here in WNY.    I can see it now.  A bunch of 60 year old guys about 80 lbs overweight talking crap like they did back during the early 1990's.  Lets see if we can drive them back into hiding for another 30 years.  

Brains fried from cooking in the hot sun...