Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

Didn’t Dawkins get blown up on that hit on Josh Allen when he lost the ball inside the ten (leading to a gimmie by Miami)? Or am I misremembering?

He didn't get blown up...he basically whiffed.

• Like 1

Not to keep repeating myself, but again, I've never seen a player get looped like Tua and then return to the game.

Even the NFL doctor mouthpiece knew he wasn't coming back.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Didn’t Dawkins get blown up on that hit on Josh Allen when he lost the ball inside the ten (leading to a gimmie by Miami)? Or am I misremembering?

I think that was a blown blitz pickup. I’m not a tape guy but I’d put stuff like that in the “missing Morse” bucket.

Either way, my main point is that those two thicc thicc humans are the only not Josh Allen (who isn’t human) to play all 92 offensive plays, which is that game is utterly insane. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to keep repeating myself, but again, I've never seen a player get looped like Tua and then return to the game.

And here is the team evaluating it. Tee'd up, very clearly, he needs to stay out even if he clears protocol. Unless there is a secondary injury to consider, but you don't need to be a doctor to know this is an obvious head injury. 

He shows the QB sneak with Tua tweaked his back, so yes, there may have been back spasm, but the dude needed to be held up for crying out loud. 

I'd be pissed if they put our QB back on this type of technicality, and I doubt the Bills would make the same decision as McDaniels.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, the statement that it was a back injury that caused him to walk like drunken sailor is complete bullshit. If it was his back, why did he get up and shake his head like he was trying to clear cobwebs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I dont love the whole fanbase that screams "when its too tough for them, its just right for us" complaining about the conditions in another stadium. That said, its bonkers to me that teams are required to bring their own gear for sideline heating and cooling. That should just be a baseline thing every team in every city gets and home teams are required to provide. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, the statement that it was a back injury that caused him to walk like drunken sailor is complete bullshit. If it was his back, why did he get up and shake his head like he was trying to clear cobwebs.

I've said it a couple of times already...but no one with any kind of back injury is ever going to shake their head.  You'd go down like you'd been shot.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Either way, my main point is that those two thicc thicc humans are the only not Josh Allen (who isn’t human) to play all 92 offensive plays, which is that game is utterly insane.

We can pretty much assume that Dawkins has recovered from the lingering Covid he had last year.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And here is the team evaluating it. Tee'd up, very clearly, he needs to stay out even if he clears protocol. Unless there is a secondary injury to consider, but you don't need to be a doctor to know this is an obvious head injury. 

He shows the QB sneak with Tua tweaked his back, so yes, there may have been back spasm, but the dude needed to be held up for crying out loud. 

I'd be pissed if they put our QB back on this type of technicality, and I doubt the Bills would make the same decision as McDaniels.

The way that doc says it's plaaauuusible says he doesn't really believe it, but there is possibly some alternate universe where that might, possibly, could've happened but far more importantly he's not going to throw a colleague under the bus before hearing his side of it.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

The way that doc says it's plaaauuusible says he doesn't really believe it, but there is possibly some alternate universe where that might, possibly, could've happened but far more importantly he's not going to throw a colleague under the bus before hearing his side of it.

I'll admit, I've had lower back spasms that have caused my leg to go out and me to fall. 

But I've never had a lower back spasm that made me unable to hold my head straight.  How Tua acts after he gets up from the fall is more damning to me than the fall itself.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I've had back spasms and have never walked like that, ever.  However, I have been intoxicated before and walked like that, which is basically the same as getting a concussion.

• Like 4