Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

5 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I put the national sports media on the same level I put anyone on TV who “knows” anything.

Miami gets beat with a healthy Buffalo team. Beat hard. And it’s coming. Tua Tugafloomakatoetoebedobop isn’t going to be on the winning side of those twice in one season.

Mike McDaniel looks like the guy in the back of the library watching the anime version of 50 Shades of Gray. And come December; that’s all he’ll have left to look forward to.

Lol, I have to give you props for this...

Tua be... or not Tua God damn be...

Thats the question...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes, odd game when you think about it.  Bills D had only half its starters yet they hold the fish to 21 points and so few yards.  On the other side the Bills ran 90 offensive plays (90!) and had 40 minutes TOP, nearly 500 yards of offense  and only mustered 19 points, 2 a gift.  Execution at critical times on offense was the difference.  Missed FG, 2 failed spikes and not converting from the 1.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3

I remember how exciting some of the Kelly vs Marino match ups used to be back in the day. The anticipation after a loss for the rematch.

Good competition within our Division makes Buffalo a better football team IMO.

On a side note Marino is winless vs Kelly in the playoffs ;  ) @Alaska Darin

Edited by Figster
  • O Rly 1

Just now, Ninety-4 said:

Yes, odd game when you think about it.  Bills D had only half its starters yet they hold the fish to 21 points and so few yards.  On the other side the Bills ran 90 offensive plays (90!) and had 40 minutes TOP, nearly 500 yards of offense  and only mustered 19.  Execution at critical times on offense was the difference.  Missed FG, 2 failed spikes and not converting from the 1.  

Well and the terrible turnover that gave Miami first and goal at the 6.  The defense made 2 bad plays today (3 if you count Taron Johnson not being aware of the ball on the screen - the other 2 were Milano dropping the pick 6 and the inexcusable 3rd-and-22 conversion).  That's it.

Kaiir Elam almost completely shut down Tyreek Hill.  2 catches for 33 yards?  We lost?  Really?

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Well and the terrible turnover that gave Miami first and goal at the 6. 

That was pretty much the difference in the game.  

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Kaiir Elam almost completely shut down Tyreek Hill.  2 catches for 33 yards?  We lost?  Really?

That, and 40+ minutes TOP, and twice the yards of Miami...and no Miami turnovers?  Just a &#%$ed up game.  This is our 2022 Jaguars game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That, and 40+ minutes TOP, and twice the yards of Miami...and no Miami turnovers?  Just a &#%$ed up game.  This is our 2022 Jaguars game.

I see it more as the 2022 “wind” game.

The 2022 Jags game hasn’t happened yet.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I still don't know how Miami's D was able to even function after spending that much time on the field.

As for the mistakes, take any of them away and they probably win:

7 on the block whiff/Josh fumble

4 on Gabe not securing the ball

7 on the Milano pick

3 on the Bass chip shot

? on the late goal line situation

This was a 3 TD win even with all the injuries if they make those basic plays. The heat had a huge impact, mentally and physically.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Not worried. Decimated by injuries and a home field advantage that should be illegal. You get shade? We get shade. That needs fixing. I’m serious. Total BS. 

should have brought picnic tents

how would that be different than sideline heaters

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

should have brought picnic tents

how would that be different than sideline heaters

Giant ass catering tents that may, or may not, obstruct the views of people in the first few rows! Don’t care, make it fair. 

Is there another situation in the NFL that is more unfair and unreasonable? I’m serious. 

47 minutes ago, snafu said:

I see it more as the 2022 “wind” game.

The 2022 Jags game hasn’t happened yet.

Said that same thing in one of these threads..  This was definitely the inverse situation of the wind game last year.  And should be read into just as much as that one was - not at all.

43 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I still don't know how Miami's D was able to even function after spending that much time on the field.

7 on the Milano pick

3 on the Bass chip shot

This was a 3 TD win even with all the injuries if they make those basic plays. The heat had a huge impact, mentally and physically.

Miami's D was able to function because when they were on the sidelines they could escape the worst of the heat.  It was only 100 degrees for them there.  The Bills had to deal w/ the 120 degrees the whole 3 hours minus 1/2 time.  That's a massive home field advantage & just like the Jints being able to open up the tunnel at the old Meadowlands to #### with their opponents kicks but close it so they had relatively calm winds was deemed an unfair advantage eventually & they had to stop doing that, the league shouldn't allow Miami to play home games in September at 1PM.  Either move it to 4PM (or later)so the sun isn't beating down or give them 9AM games like they're being played in Europe.  OR give the visitors the choice of sidelines.  Fishies will fix that real ####ing quickly if THEY have the disadvantage.

When the NHL plays a game that the conditions might effect the outcome it makes the teams switch ends in the 3rd period.  Maybe force the teams to swap sidelines after the 1/2 as the compromise?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Giant ass catering tents that may, or may not, obstruct the views of people in the first few rows! Don’t care, make it fair. 

Is there another situation in the NFL that is more unfair and unreasonable? I’m serious. 

Doesn’t just about every team in the league with an outdoor stadium have the home sideline on the shady side? Whining about it just because Miami happens to be hotter than most cities and the Bills lost today just sounds like sour grapes IMO.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wonder if the PA starts to look into it at some point. They’re putting a lot of players on both sides in a risky situation with conditions like today. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

7 on the Milano pick

3 on the Bass chip shot

Hell, if the Butt Punt doesn't go out of the end zone, it's a Bills TD, and they win.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Injury report could be entertaining. 

FB_IMG_1664153308280.jpg

We've seen it before.  I remember it well, because only Rob Johnson could be listed as questionable with a strained ass.

• Facepalm 1

32 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Doesn’t just about every team in the league with an outdoor stadium have the home sideline on the shady side? Whining about it just because Miami happens to be hotter than most cities and the Bills lost today just sounds like sour grapes IMO.

Nope. It is a more extreme and strategically executed advantage than any other NFL team enjoys. Name me something more egregious. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nope. It is a more extreme and strategically executed advantage than any other NFL team enjoys. Name me something more egregious. 

I agree, the difference between 100 and shade vs 120 and no shade is men start dropping like flys. Bills HC McD battling with life threatening skin cancer. A little shade is not to much to ask.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2