Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

8 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This game did nothing to change my thoughts on who the Bills are and who the Dolphins are. Zilch. Ive never seen a game where winning the time of possession by such a large margin was actually a bad thing. 

It’s the wind game against NE last year. One team leaves knowing that when they fix their mistakes they can’t be beat. The other team walks away thinking their the shit and end up sucking the rest of the way. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The defensive backfield, in total, had 3 combined starts before this game.

And 2 of those starts were in college.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yup, he's right.... 3 big mistakes, first the fumble that gave them a free TD, then missing McKenzie in the end zone, finally McKenzie not getting out of bounds on that last catch. Any one of those would have won the game had we not made it

I dont think McKenzie gets out of bounds on the play…the Dolphins defender had the angle to tackle him in bounds, barring a crazy missed tackle

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not going to talk a lot about this game because if we play them 100 more times, we're winning 99 of them.  Congratulations to our players, who played their asses off despite losing literally everyone on both sides of the football.  You deserved a better result.

Josh Allen is a &#%$ing warrior and I'm glad he's our guy.

100%. It sucks to lose a divisional game like this, but the Fish were a brainfart away from losing to a team being held together by duct tape and glue. 

I still don't know who that third center was after Van Roten went down, but kudos for good snaps across the board for the time he was there. 

27 minutes ago, Joe said:

Bet they lose in Baltimore.

Never change, Joe. Never change.:classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Erm

That's my OC. All day long. Absolutely love it.

Plus, it answers the aged-old question, what does Joe look like when the Bills lose?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Plus, it answers the aged-old question, what does Joe look like when the Bills lose?

Gotta love the passion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Interesting

Yeah, I don't mind admitting, I don't know that I've seen a player so clearly wobbled and yet allowed to return to the game. Never. Once they go into concussion protocol, their day is usually done. 

Doesn't matter. Tua didn't beat the Bills today anyway.  But that was a real head scratcher.

• Like 4

This hurt today, but it may be a good thing long term. I was tired of hearing how unbelievable they are. Let’s have reasonable expectations. Earn every win. Flukey stuff happened, and it was not our day to win with our second team defense. 

That shade issue needs to be addressed and resolved by visitors or the league. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nope, over it already. Few Pringles fixed the situation 

• Like 2