Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

Just now, Joe said:

Yeah it's been not fun. Smoked since I was 13

Same here. Just stick with it. It literally gets easier every hour of every day and your body starts healing immediately.

• Like 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Same here. Just stick with it. It literally gets easier every hour of every day and your body starts healing immediately.

It's too damned expensive, 11 bucks a pack here 

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I don't mind admitting, I don't know that I've seen a player so clearly wobbled and yet allowed to return to the game. Never. Once they go into concussion protocol, their day is usually done. 

Doesn't matter. Tua didn't beat the Bills today anyway.  But that was a real head scratcher.

Strangely, just like Jim Kelly, Tua seems to play better w/ a concussion than when he has all his (limited) faculties.

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Tyrod Taylor possessed Josh Allen for that terrible throw on fourth down.

Dont expect to see that ever happen again.

Pretty sure that throw came right after he hurt his hand.

Sometimes you just can't buy a break.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure that throw came right after he hurt his hand.

Sometimes you just can't buy a break.

How many times has he made impossible throws like that ?

It happens. Just wasn’t expecting it.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

How many times has he made impossible throws like that ?

It happens.

And if he didn't just screw up his hand, he makes that one too.

• Like 2

Just now, Taro T said:

You sure somebody hacked it?  A game the Buffalo team lost was "incredible."  Never try to hide those spots leopard.

The part where he called them the team to beat in the NFL as opposed to a thousand word screed on why they sucked.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And if he didn't just screw up his hand, he makes that one too.

I pray Josh is not just brushing it off, and that this is not something that lingers. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

The part where he called them the team to beat in the NFL as opposed to a thousand word screed on why they sucked.

Back when I would actually read his drivel, he occasionally had nice things to say about the hometown teams.  But it was almost always after the evidence was overwhelming the team was actually really friggin' good and was almost always done in a backhanded way.

Been at least a decade since I've read 1 of his articles.  That's probably the 4th tweet ever.  No point in reading what he says.

• Like 1

Just now, The Guy In Pants said:

Fix the run game. Don’t care how. 

May I just say, I’m glad you are at least claiming to wear pants. That makes me feel better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I pray Josh is not just brushing it off, and that this is not something that lingers. 

Pretty sure he isn't.  He was still throwing it well after getting a couple of minutes to shake it off though none were downfield.

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I wish we could figure the short running game out. The amount of penetration in the gaps filling all the holes each and every play made me feel dirty.

On the bright side Moss started showing us a little something something in a tightly contested game.

• Like 2