Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Joe said:

Huge loss, and I've got little faith going forward with all the injuries 

Injuries were the only thing that was going to beat this team, this season.  The past four seasons, they've been very lucky with injuries.

Having said that, a lot of the injuries should be short-term - heat-related in particular.  I'd say half the guys out for the game, and most that went out during the game, play against Baltimore.

• Like 5

And we were still a second or two away from a chance to win it. My guess? It will fire our guys up. I know they have some injuries too, but we were playing deep bench guys. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

And we were still a second or two away from a chance to win it. My guess? It will fire our guys up. I know they have some injuries too, but we were playing deep bench guys. 

A few times I saw a jersey and said, who?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Not worried. Decimated by injuries and a home field advantage that should be illegal. You get shade? We get shade. That needs fixing. I’m serious. Total BS. 

Could the Bills (or any visiting team) bring shades or umbrellas to block the sun?

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Could the Bills (or any visiting team) bring shades or umbrellas to block the sun?

Looks like the Bills did have some sort of popup shade around the bench. Wasn't enough.

• Like 1