Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @Dolphins - The Aftermath

BillsFans

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Could the Bills (or any visiting team) bring shades or umbrellas to block the sun?

They might complain it block the view of fans. Don’t care. It did seem they had big umbrellas or something. 

If you want to argue we get home field in the winter, at least it is equal. The inequality to me is total bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I understand the Bills should have scored a field goal before the half, that Bass should have made that other FG and they should have pushed it in for a TD at the end. But IF you could not figure it out before this game I will let you know. NFL officials are the worst in the entire universe, the multi verse and other dimensions. I don't think the officials know what Pass Interference is. Miami did it at least 4 times with no calls, the officials had to help Miami score their last TD with the same type of hit that they NO CALLED against Knox. Damn the NFL makes soccer refs look like superheroes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

1 minute ago, Koko said:

Looks like the Bills did have some sort of popup shade around the bench. Wasn't enough.

I'm curious about the rules because if there isn't anything against it,  i fully expect the Pegulas to spend money on a solution.

• Like 2

Oh yeah with climate change all teams should refuse to play in Miami until November. ARZ and DAL have A/C and Miami builds a stadium that could have been built in the 60s

• Haha 4

This game did nothing to change my thoughts on who the Bills are and who the Dolphins are. Zilch. Ive never seen a game where winning the time of possession by such a large margin was actually a bad thing. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Could the Bills (or any visiting team) bring shades or umbrellas to block the sun?

The Bills could have had ample shade on the sideline, but Josh Allen would have been arrested for whipping it out in public

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, devnull said:

The Bills could have had ample shade on the sideline, but Josh Allen would have been arrested for whipping it out in public

Even Christian Wilkins wanted to touch it

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

Anyone overreacting to this loss just needs to step back and breathe. Or drink. It took acts of God for the Dolphins to win today - and self inflicted wounds. The Bills had nearly 50% of their defensive starters out before the heat took more. 

This team is deep, talented, and should have won despite playing backups at several key spots.

Outside of non-heat related injuries today, there was nothing to be alarmed about if you're a Bills fan going forward. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

I understand the Bills should have scored a field goal before the half, that Bass should have made that other FG and they should have pushed it in for a TD at the end. But IF you could not figure it out before this game I will let you know. NFL officials are the worst in the entire universe, the multi verse and other dimensions. I don't think the officials know what Pass Interference is. Miami did it at least 4 times with no calls, the officials had to help Miami score their last TD with the same type of hit that they NO CALLED against Knox. Damn the NFL makes soccer refs look like superheroes.

The refs were consistently spotting the ball a foot or so short on the Bills all game. However, I really loved how the umpire slowly jogged the ball back to the LOS as time expired.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Oh yeah with climate change all teams should refuse to play in Miami until November. ARZ and DAL have A/C and Miami builds a stadium that could have been built in the 60s

80's actually.

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes

Yup, he's right.... 3 big mistakes, first the fumble that gave them a free TD, then missing McKenzie in the end zone, finally McKenzie not getting out of bounds on that last catch. Any one of those would have won the game had we not made it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone overreacting to this loss just needs to step back and breathe. Or drink. It took acts of God for the Dolphins to win today - and self inflicted wounds. The Bills had nearly 50% of their defensive starters out before the heat took more. 

This team is deep, talented, and should have won despite playing backups at several key spots.

Outside of non-heat related injuries today, there was nothing to be alarmed about if you're a Bills fan going forward. 

The defense played fantastic considering that the entire backfield was rookies and backups. The offense will be fine when they're not all having heat strokes.

Not worried. This wasn't a loss because the Bills suck; this loss was the Fish outlasting them.

• Like 5