Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

22/23 Buffalo Sabres Season

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin

I just found out today that 1) the Sabers are entertaining this season, 2) they're on TNT tonight, and 3) TNT still exists.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

These are...bad.

That's the answer to the question no one asked: "What do you get when you cross the Satanic Goat Head with the Slugalo."

The emblem looks like it was glued on as an afterthought.  :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

These are...bad.

I like the sweater, but it’s the white pants that ruin the look for me. I really think it’d be fine with blue pants, but the white pants make the whole thing look like a parody of a bad KHL uni. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I like the sweater, but it’s the white pants that ruin the look for me. I really think it’d be fine with blue pants, but the white pants make the whole thing look like a parody of a bad KHL uni. 

I don't know.  It just seems...plain.

Slept walked through the first...better in the second and terrible start to the third.  Then they just take over with 2 gorgeous goals in under 4 minutes.  Pittsburgh so rattled they take their time out to step the tide.

Power's reach and hockey brain are equally impressive.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Sometimes I forget how much I hate the &#%$ing Penguins.  The last 15 seconds of this game reminded me exactly why.  Enjoy that "L" we sent you home with, you buncha dirty &#%$ing Euros.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Did I really just watch the Sabers put up 5 in the third to come back from a 3-1 deficit?  With five players scoring, and no one having more than two points?  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

They looked like they were playing in their pajamas... they need to retire those. Immediately.

12 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

The blue helmets on the all whites seal that Cold War era Iron Curtain vibe.  Realize they were going for the reverse of the black goat head unis, but they should've done these up in royal blue.  Would've really popped and still would've been "clean" with the minimal trim.

Will probably still get one.  (Have wanted them to put out a goat head in b&g for a long time.  Check out the avatar.)  But the sweater misses the mark & the whole uni ends up almost on a Turdburger level w/ the white pants.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

The blue helmets on the all whites seal that Cold War era Iron Curtain vibe.  Realize they were going for the reverse of the black goat head unis, but they should've done these up in royal blue.  Would've really popped and still would've been "clean" with the minimal trim.

Will probably still get one.  (Have wanted them to put out a goat head in b&g for a long time.  Check out the avatar.)  But the sweater misses the mark & the whole uni ends up almost on a Turdburger level w/ the white pants.

Yeah, the white pants really ruined it.

I mean, after all, it is after Labor Day.

• Haha 3
  • Boo 1