Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They (the media) hasn't learned this lesson. This messaging drives more people to him, not the other way around: 

I would argue that they use it to keep people in the Trump camp in order to keep the GOP divided.

The more they talk about Trump, the more firmly people get rooted for or against Trump.  As long as they can maintain the divided GOP, the better for the Dems.

The media knows exactly what it's doing.

And it's working.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I would argue that they use it to keep people in the Trump camp in order to keep the GOP divided.

The more they talk about Trump, the more firmly people get rooted for or against Trump.  As long as they can maintain the divided GOP, the better for the Dems.

The media knows exactly what it's doing.

And it's working.

In the end I don't think it'll matter. Once Trump wraps up the nomination everyone else will fall in line.  The ones that don't were never going to roll with him anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Party over individual.

Which is the exact opposite of Trump.

You are under the mistaken assumption that I am a registered Republican. I am not.

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

Country over party. 

Which is the exact opposite of Democrats and most establishment Repubs. 

^^^^^ This x a billion 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I like Trump but I don't see how he can win again with all of the voting machine and mail-in ballot shenanigans. He got lucky in 2016 because the turn out was so enormous that they didn't have enough leeway to cheat Hillary in but since then they've refined the technique. Just look at 2020, only the most brainwashed of individuals would believe that Biden could get 81 million votes and lose almost every bellwether.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Ann said:

You are under the mistaken assumption that I am a registered Republican. I am not.

^^^^^ This x a billion 

You live in a country with two parties.  

Trump should just spin off his own party.  Lord knows it would be hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You live in a country with two parties.  

Trump should just spin off his own party.  Lord knows it would be hilarious.

Why? Maybe one of the two parties should develop a platform that benefits the American people? 

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Why? Maybe one of the two parties should develop a platform that benefits the American people? 

And maybe the bills should develop a power running game.

Never going to happen . 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Ann said:

If Trump running is a sure loss, why are the Democrats trying to disqualify him for running for President?

Dumb&#%$s. There's a reason Bills of Attainder are specifically prohibited by the Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trump is getting another Special Council.

Trump’s Fate in Justice Department Probes Headed for Special Counsel

WASHINGTON—Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel on Friday to oversee Justice Department investigations into former President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

The special counsel will assess whether criminal charges are merited in connection both with the handling of classified documents at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and oversee key aspects of the sprawling Justice Department investigation into efforts by Mr. Trump and his allies to overturn his 2020 election loss, according to a senior Justice Department official.

A formal announcement, which is expected by Friday afternoon, would come three days after Mr. Trump announced another bid for the presidency and would mark the naming of the third independent prosecutor in five years to examine issues involving Mr. Trump. ...

• Angry 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Weird because it seems like the Democrat rule is that if you're running you're immune from investigations with teeth (see Hillary). To me all of this is just a ruse to protect Hunter from the newly minted House investigations since the intelligence agencies won't do shit. It's almost as if Biden would leave Trump alone if he and his degenerate son can get away with everything they've done and continue to do.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird because it seems like the Democrat rule is that if you're running you're immune from investigations with teeth (see Hillary). To me all of this is just a ruse to protect Hunter from the newly minted House investigations since the intelligence agencies won't do shit. It's almost as if Biden would leave Trump alone if he and his degenerate son can get away with everything they've done and continue to do.

Apparently, this is going to be used by the DOJ to keep the info requested by the House committee on Biden/Hunter from the committee, so you are correct.

• O Rly 1

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Apparently, this is going to be used by the DOJ to keep the info requested by the House committee on Biden/Hunter from the committee, so you are correct.

So basically more Lawfare sabotage.