Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Mmmmmm probably because they have nothing except for demonizing protesting Conservatives. They're focusing on Trump's tax returns now which is another exercise in stepping on a rake considering that Biden is one of the most corrupt grifters in history.

Tucker had a segment about why no one is talking about Trump's tax returns... Trump lost money. He's the only politician in anyone's memory to do so while in office.  

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Tucker had a segment about why no one is talking about Trump's tax returns... Trump lost money. He's the only politician in anyone's memory to do so while in office.  

After they spent all that time, energy, money, and judicial resources, it's hilarious that there is absolutely nothing they can use to smear him.

Honestly, Sideshow Bob has nothing on these moron Democrats.

JealousShinyHousefly-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Koko said:

After they spent all that time, energy, money, and judicial resources, it's hilarious that there is absolutely nothing they can use to smear him.

Is there even one swamp creature who would survive such scrutiny? I would bet not.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Koko said:

Nothing?  They've got insurrection, treason, and mean tweets!

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nothing?  They've got insurrection, treason, and mean tweets!

True. Thankfully they have yet to figure out that Trump lied on line 384(b)(2)(iv)(c)(7) of his tax returns by not reporting all of his illegal Russian bribes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Koko said:

True. Thankfully they have yet to figure out that Trump lied on line 384(b)(2)(iv)(c)(7) of his tax returns by not reporting all of his illegal Russian bribes.

I think you're confusing Trump with the current Resident in Chief

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think Musk forced this when he wouldn't let other socials automatically repost to twitter.

It is tough to ignore nearly 88M followers on Twitter. 

If and when he does come back to Twitter and I am on Truth Social, should I fell somewhat alienated? I know the answer but the thought does occur to me.

• I don't know 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If and when he does come back to Twitter and I am on Truth Social, should I fell somewhat alienated? I know the answer but the thought does occur to me.

If I were running for President, I would have a team posting on every social media platform out there. Some people love Y, other people love Z, some hate A, other hate B.  He probably does for official announcements.

For the socials I really posted to myself? I'd go with my favorites/highest reach. He's in a fix because of his Truth Social, but I'd be willing to bet Twitter is his highest reach. And, it might be a more even playing field now that Musk owns it. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

pretty funny that people think Trump is personally posting all this crap on Twitter and Truth Social.