Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Political jujitsu.  DNC now has to support this, or label their own long-standing practice as election fraud.

Or... your validating the whole process. :facepalm:

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

????

What am I validating?

That brings me back to a conversation we had that ended with you calling me.....oh, nevermind.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

That brings me back to a conversation we had that ended with you calling me.....oh, nevermind.

A perspicacious, erudite poster who we're lucky to have?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Or... your validating the whole process. :facepalm:

Can’t expect to win with one hand tied behind their backs. Cheer up! If the republicans are successful using ballot harvesting, the democrats will immediately move to make it illegal.

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He really needs to stop this. He sounds ridiculous as shit.

He's sounded ridiculous for 40 years.  He's not stopping now.

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's sounded ridiculous for 40 years.  He's not stopping now.

I'll grant you that. But perhaps focus on Biden and not someone who is pretty highly regarded by most on the right. There will be plenty of time to piss all over the other candidates in the primary.

Who am I kidding? He'll just obnoxious his way through the primaries and piss all over everyone who isn't tied directly at his hip for the moment.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

He really needs to stop this. He sounds ridiculous as shit.

Why? Politics ain’t beanbags. Once DeSantis gets off from fundraising in NYC, I am sure he can respond. Or not. He’ll probably just let his advocates/paid mouthpieces  do it instead. 

And yes, like it or not, the ocean is a big draw. That is why we bought our ocean condo 10 years ago. Not because of who was governor at the time, but because we wanted to be at the ocean. 

As far as why we chose Florida to move to? It wasn’t because of the governor (and I do like him as a governor). That would have been stupid as he cannot run for a third term (only 8 years in a 12 year period) and who knows what we will get next time. We left NYS due to high taxes and crazy laws. The people fleeing NYC are doing so for the added bonus of high crime.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Why?

Because he sounds like a 12-year-old with the stupid names that he gives people.

I believe there are a lot of people like me who admittedly never liked the person, but tolerated it after he got elected because of the way the left shit their pants. I later learned to be more tolerant in part because he got lucky enough to have Ginsberg die on his watch and in part because he did a good job eliminating the red tape so corporations could return their money to the states and invest in their own companies without fear of being taxed to the bejesus.

But he's so far off message right now, he sounds only a little less eccentric than Biden, and it is REALLY, REALLY tiresome.

Take your cute little name-calling bullshit and go after the left. Tell everyone what you did when you were in office, not some stupid story with a stupidass name like DeSanctimonious. That accomplishes exactly nothing.

But he's just too batshit egotistical to do that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Because he sounds like a 12-year-old with the stupid names that he gives people.

I believe there are a lot of people like me who admittedly never liked the person, but tolerated it after he got elected because of the way the left shit their pants. I later learned to be more tolerant in part because he got lucky enough to have Ginsberg die on his watch and in part because he did a good job eliminating the red tape so corporations could return their money to the states and invest in their own companies without fear of being taxed to the bejesus.

But he's so far off message right now, he sounds only a little less eccentric than Biden, and it is REALLY, REALLY tiresome.

Take your cute little name-calling bullshit and go after the left. Tell everyone what you did when you were in office, not some stupid story with a stupidass name like DeSanctimonious. That accomplishes exactly nothing.

And yet the sad truth is that the other GOP choices are either completely ineffective or tools of the uniparty.  Whoopity doo!!!!!!  

So many of our “leaders” have never sniffed an actual private sector job involving work that it makes all but impossible from anyone outside their circle to be considered sane.  Trump didn’t knuckle under, he sounded crazier and crazier, and they still don’t know how to deal with him.

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You’re not going to teach an old man to stop doing what made him successful his whole life.  He can’t get out of his own way and he never will.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

And yet the sad truth is that the other GOP choices are either completely ineffective or tools of the uniparty.  Whoopity doo!!!!!!  

So many of our “leaders” have never sniffed an actual private sector job involving work that it makes all but impossible from anyone outside their circle to be considered sane.  Trump didn’t knuckle under, he sounded crazier and crazier, and they still don’t know how to deal with him.

I don't disagree with this. I'm just really, really, really tired of his schtick. 

And again, take your batshitcrazy to Biden. There's plenty of time to go batshitcrazy on the popular people in the primaries.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't disagree with this. I'm just really, really, really tired of his schtick. 

And again, take your batshitcrazy to Biden. There's plenty of time to go batshitcrazy on the popular people in the primaries.

I don’t really disagree with your take either.  I just find it sad that it has come to this.  A large percentage of our upper, middle and lower classes are smart, hard working people and they’ve been frozen out of “leadership”  because the structure has been allowed to build and reinforce itself to the point of being impenetrable.

The only holes poked in it at all have come from out of control loud mouths like Trump, AOC and to a degree Elon Musk.   

The truth is that Trump exposed a lot and more people see it now than before…..not enough but more…..the continued exposure to more people is important and his admittedly boorish tactics have regrettably been the only useful path so far.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pocahontas agrees with you.

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Ann said:

Why? Politics ain’t beanbags. Once DeSantis gets off from fundraising in NYC, I am sure he can respond. Or not. He’ll probably just let his advocates/paid mouthpieces  do it instead. 

And yes, like it or not, the ocean is a big draw. That is why we bought our ocean condo 10 years ago. Not because of who was governor at the time, but because we wanted to be at the ocean. 

As far as why we chose Florida to move to? It wasn’t because of the governor (and I do like him as a governor). That would have been stupid as he cannot run for a third term (only 8 years in a 12 year period) and who knows what we will get next time. We left NYS due to high taxes and crazy laws. The people fleeing NYC are doing so for the added bonus of high crime.

Governor was absolutely high on the list we moved there. He proved us right in having faith in him. Sucks to see Trump "Brutus" him but maybe he knows more about him then us.

12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Pocahontas agrees with you.

It's Fauxcahontas. And while still childish, at least that name is accurate for her faking to be a native American to make her way in the world.

DeSanctimonious? From Trump? Man, that drips with some incredible irony.

• Applause 1