Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

O'Rly

Ugh, he's REALLY losing a lot of his voting base by talking about this. He should just man up, admit the whole thing was a failure, confess that he was lied to by the Big Pharma complex, and then recommend that no one take them especially if you're under 60 and in relatively decent health. That would restore a lot of his credibility.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

Billsandhorns
41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ugh, he's REALLY losing a lot of his voting base by talking about this. He should just man up, admit the whole thing was a failure, confess that he was lied to by the Big Pharma complex, and then recommend that no one take them especially if you're under 60 and in relatively decent health. That would restore a lot of his credibility.

It's too late for that 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

what he should make the linchpin of his campaign is to eliminate any and all mandates

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

what he should make the linchpin of his campaign is to eliminate any and all mandates

Fortunately, he has said he does not believe in mandates from the Feds. 

• Like 1

President Trump Outlines Policy Video Calling for Ban on China Acquisition of American Infrastructure

“China is buying up our country. While corrupt Democrats and RINO-type politicians in Washington have been spending trillions of dollars on the Green New Deal nonsense, foolish foreign wars, and providing lavish benefits to illegal aliens from all over the planet, China has been spending trillions of dollars to take over the crown jewels of the United States economy. And they are doing that.

China is buying up our technology. They’re buying up food supplies. They’re buying up our farmland. They’re buying up our minerals and natural resources. They’re buying up our ports and shipping terminals. And with the help of corrupt influence peddlers like the Biden Crime Family, China is even trying to buy up the pillars of the U.S. energy industry. Because frankly, Biden and the group don’t care about real energy. They only care about nonsense energy, energy that doesn’t work, and it never will.

While some are focused on China’s purchases near power plants and military bases, the fact is we should be very concerned about all Chinese Communist activity in the United States. As I’ve long said, economic security is national security. China does not allow American companies to take over their critical infrastructure. And America should not allow China to take over our critical infrastructure. I didn’t allow it when I was president, and I won’t allow it when we become president again.

To protect our country, we need to enact aggressive new restrictions on Chinese ownership of any vital infrastructure in the United States, including energy, technology, telecommunications, farmland, natural resources, medical supplies, and other strategic national assets. We should stop all future Chinese purchases in these essential industries, and we should begin the process of forcing the Chinese to sell any current holdings that put our national security at risk.

If we don’t do this, the United States will be owned by China which would make them very happy. When I’m president, I will ensure that America’s future remains firmly in American hands just as I did when I was president before. It’ll happen again, and our country will be stronger than ever. Thank you.”

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Judge fines Trump and his attorney nearly $1 million for filing 'revenge' lawsuit against Hillary Clinton

A federal judge in Florida has sanctioned former President Donald Trump and his attorney Alina Habba, ordering them to pay fines of nearly $1 million for filing what he deemed to be a frivolous lawsuit claiming that Hillary Clinton and others involved in the Russia investigation unlawfully conspired to damage Trump's reputation.

The opinion from Judge Donald Middlebrooks calls Trump "a prolific and sophisticated litigant who is repeatedly using the courts to seek revenge on political adversaries." ...

• Angry 1
  • O Rly 2
  • Wow 1

some one gets it

but same story as last time - Trump packs his advisors with corrupt insiders and wonders why things blow up

Steve Bannon Issues Warning to Donald Trump (msn.com)

Bannon denounces Trump adding Lindsey Graham to his leadership team and doing a SC rally with him this week: “I have no earthly idea why he’s around Trump. He’s a cancer. Trump’s gotta be warned. There’s nothing good with having McConnell’s mini-me, the snake, around you at all.”

• Like 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-leftist-talking-heads-claim-letting-trump-back-facebook-will-destroy-democracy

Reacting to the news that Facebook is to allow President Trump access to its platform after a two year ban, leftist ‘journalists’ on MSNBC claimed that it will “destroy democracy”.

Trump derangement syndrome is well and truly back, with New York Times editor Mara Gay, Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway, and historian Jon Meacham crying about Meta helping to “take down the country” by allowing Trump to return.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-leftist-talking-heads-claim-letting-trump-back-facebook-will-destroy-democracy

Reacting to the news that Facebook is to allow President Trump access to its platform after a two year ban, leftist ‘journalists’ on MSNBC claimed that it will “destroy democracy”.

Trump derangement syndrome is well and truly back, with New York Times editor Mara Gay, Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway, and historian Jon Meacham crying about Meta helping to “take down the country” by allowing Trump to return.

Back? It never went anywhere 

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/28/2023 at 9:12 AM, Spartacus said:

"Facebook is destroying democracy" = "Facebook is critical to democracy" = "Facebook should be bound by the First Amendment."

Still amazes me the left doesn't see this.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Facebook is destroying democracy" = "Facebook is critical to democracy" = "Facebook should be bound by the First Amendment."

Still amazes me the left doesn't see this.

they see it just fine

logic and consistency are to be scoffed at 

"feelings" of the moment should control your thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hate this, but I understand. Nunes  is on his staff and those California Republicans had to figure it out fast. 

Political jujitsu.  DNC now has to support this, or label their own long-standing practice as election fraud.

• Like 3