Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - The Aftermath - Week #17 '22 [Say a Prayer for Damar Hamlin Please] [Back in Buffalo!] [Fully Cleared, Working out with the team!] [Full Go at Training Camp] [Played Today!] [Made the 2023 Team!] [Playing Today!] Comeback POTY

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Where did the ESPN announcers get it from then?

The officials on-field may have.

Or someone at ESPN may simply have assumed, and the assumption became fact based on repetition.

• Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, Dubs said:

100%

the injury happened at 8:55. They medical staff was on the field until at least 9:30, then back to the locker rooms. Game was cancelled officially at about 10:00. 

what are people even upset or arguing about?  

They're not upset, they just want you to know that they care harder than you do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Where did the ESPN announcers get it from then?

Seems like the NFL makes pretty deliberate decisions so an on the spot 5-minute mandate does seem odd.

Then again, in the first few minutes I’m guessing they were running the standard ‘injury timeout’ playbook before the severity of the situation really sunk in.  

In fact, I wonder if the initial postponement was really driven by Zac Taylor when he crossed the field to speak to McD again.  He may have been the only authority figure on site who both understood the situation and wasn’t in complete shock.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

$2m

$2,142,730  Amazing. 
pay back to Bills Mafia for donations to other players on other teams 

$2,237,210. 

Edited by mead107
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 2

I had other plans tonight and couldn't catch the game; just catching up with what happened to Damar.  Struggling to put words down, so I won't.  Made a donation and am saying a prayer for Damar and his family tonight.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I had other plans tonight and couldn't catch the game; just catching up with what happened to Damar.  Struggling to put words down, so I won't.  Made a donation and am saying a prayer for Damar and his family tonight.  

I think many of us are at a loss for words tonight my friend. Prayers on the other hand. 

35 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Who wants to spearhead the next wave of prayer?

@Core Four  makes for a great spearhead,

My prayers also...

CNN also reporting now about the update from a friend.

If true, this is good news.

Keep them prayers coming my fellow Bills fans!!!

• Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Lord, please hear us. Place Your healing hands on Damar. Please heal him, and make him whole. Please bless his family, and comfort them.

Amen.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1